• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Biv

First Lieutenant
Feb 26, 2019
I've been away for a while. Just curious if we finally have a date for this.

I know the silly MP is this month (I still don't understand the appeal of that at all).

Part of me expects the date to be announced in the Xbox E3 conference along with future DLC plans, if we actually are going to get them. I could also see an "Out Now!" scenario.

Do we know that for certain? Have they announced it? I can't find anything. That's waaaay too far out. We should be talking about the next one by then.

Is Utopia really coming out in Sept ember? Last I heard it was to be out in the summer. I would love to hear the official word on that, because this was the dlc I was most looking forward to getting. At least, of the ones we know for sure we will get. Not really that interested in the multiplayer, though it is cool we will have the option.

Hello again Biv.

I'm looking forward to the upcoming MP. It would be extremely beneficial to be able to see what a proactive player plays like. My games all really are about jumping into the federation wagon.

The road map shows Utopias launch in the summer of 2019 and summer essentially is is June to August all inclusive. So I'd assume it would be released within this time frame.

Hello again Biv.

I'm looking forward to the upcoming MP. It would be extremely beneficial to be able to see what a proactive player plays like. My games all really are about jumping into the federation wagon.

The road map shows Utopias launch in the summer of 2019 and summer essentially is is June to August all inclusive. So I'd assume it would be released within this time frame.
I just don't understand how MP would be fun. My game is paused 50% of the time.

As for "summer", yeah, I figured June-Aug.

It really needs to be June, preferably with an E3 push so we can get the rest in short order.

They need to speed this up tp attract new players.

I looked into the future DLC plans and I keep seeing is if they make enough money from the current items for it to be considered profitable they'll continue development. I looked in another thread and a dev said it'll most likely be decided in may which is their quarterly report and that's may 14th so fingers crossed.

actually, summer is from June 21 to September 23 in 2019 and always within a day or two either way.

so technically it could be anytime within that range but we're just speculating. best to wait for the official word than just guessing.

it says summer 2019

image0.png

I assumed the definition of summer months. There's no harm in speculation, likewise opinion and fact are not interchangeable.

I'm clearly not a competitive gamers there's considerable knowledge to be gained by observing other players. Normally I learn by forecasting, planning etc. I would appreciate seeing how the game can be played without the unnecessary temptation to give into my quirks.

Hey team! For the moment, we can only confirm that we're on schedule for a summer release, but are not able to narrow it down just yet. We'll make the announcement as soon as we're able!

I just don't understand how MP would be fun. My game is paused 50% of the time.

maybe that's what will make it fun, or at least different/more difficult.. not being able to pause as much will change the way you build, make you prioritize what needs doing now vs what can wait.

from what I understand, the host can still pause the game but in the interest of moving the game forward it may be better to just play at a set pace.