Any rough idea when it will be out of preview/early access?

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

dog nose

Recruit
Jul 16, 2021
First let me start by saying I LOVE this game! I bought it day one in preview on my Xbox. Played the heck out of it for a while.

I had made a pretty cool camp, but lost all of it when an update came out.

So admittedly I haven’t played since some of the new updates, as I was trying to to wait for its full release, achievements etc

Has there been any mention of a target full release time frame?

Keep up the great work, and thanks for such a fun game

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Ha well there is, but it’s not that interesting.

I joined Xbox live when It launched 18 years ago and every gamer tag I tried was taken so I tried to think of the most random thing I could and Dog nose popped into my head. ( I do love dogs)

It was available and stuck. See not that interesting. Ha

However when the 360 launched the attached profile pic was an option. I like to think my GT was the catalyst.
28DC4DA4-34A4-4246-A8AD-7AD87F11245F.jpeg

• 1Haha
Reactions:
Ha well there is, but it’s not that interesting.

I joined Xbox live when It launched 18 years ago and every gamer tag I tried was taken so I tried to think of the most random thing I could and Dog nose popped into my head. ( I do love dogs)

It was available and stuck. See not that interesting. Ha

However when the 360 launched the attached profile pic was an option. I like to think my GT was the catalyst.
View attachment 740750
Kudos. Not a bad story. Mine comes from back in the day, but I can't change it. My main gamertag is a reference to a nickname in high school.

As for the release date, its probably gonna take a couple months or so, the devs did post they are taking time off.

Heya! So while we have not yet set an official date, our current roadmap shows that we do still have one update planned. Sadly I cannot say anything more than that except that we are back at work from our summer vacation and working hard on making the changes we still want to implement to the game and finish it in a state we are happy with! This is why we extended the Early Access period in the first place - the game was not as good as we wanted it to be so we decided to keep working on it.

Thanks for your post and of course, thanks for playing our game!

Heya! So while we have not yet set an official date, our current roadmap shows that we do still have one update planned. Sadly I cannot say anything more than that except that we are back at work from our summer vacation and working hard on making the changes we still want to implement to the game and finish it in a state we are happy with! This is why we extended the Early Access period in the first place - the game was not as good as we wanted it to be so we decided to keep working on it.

Thanks for your post and of course, thanks for playing our game!
Thank you for the response! I look forward to these changes and you should know while it may not be quite where you want it to be, it's pretty damn good already!

Thank you for making it and continued hard work.

• 1Love
Reactions: