Any info if independent web sites like Smurfy's are going to open up?

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

CrazyCuban

Private
6 Badges
Feb 26, 2018
  • Stellaris
  • BATTLETECH
  • BATTLETECH - Digital Deluxe Edition
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • BATTLETECH: Heavy Metal
  • BATTLETECH: Season pass
SUGGESTION:

Several players set up independent web sites to assist other players on the game MechWarrior Online (MWO).

One of those sites was "Smurfy's." https://mwo.smurfy-net.de/

A very useful site, indeed.

Any info if independent web sites like Smurfy's are going to open up?

Will they be permitted to open up?

"Open up what?"

A site similar to the one that is in the post. Click the link.

That site helped players check to see what weapons and gear could fit into a battlemech without having to log into the game.

"Open up what?"

A site similar to the one that is in the post. Click the link.

That site helped players check to see what weapons and gear could fit into a battlemech without having to log into the game.
There have been zero prohibitions in regards to community run sites setting up informational databases (eg. wikis), or 'mech customization like how smurphy does it at this time.
No doubt this type of content will happen eventually.

There have been zero prohibitions in regards to community run sites setting up informational databases (eg. wikis), or 'mech customization like how smurphy does it at this time.
No doubt this type of content will happen eventually.

I certainly hope so.

@CrazyCuban, I hope we see something like what Smurfy's brings to MWO... as a matter the fact Smurfy's is so close to what we would need that maybe... just maybe, Smurfy's/PGI (who purchased Smurfy's IIRC) might expand Smurfy's to accommodate us here.

@CrazyCuban, I hope we see something like what Smurfy's brings to MWO... as a matter the fact Smurfy's is so close to what we would need that maybe... just maybe, Smurfy's/PGI (who purchased Smurfy's IIRC) might expand Smurfy's to accommodate us here.

THAT WOULD BE SO RIGHTEOUS!