• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bear Squared

Second Lieutenant
Aug 13, 2020
Since the thread in the "Creative Director/Lead Writer/PDX Producer of Bloodlines 2 All Fired" was in danger of getting derailed with this news, am starting a new thread as an FYI since senior writer Cara Ellison recently announced she left Bloodlines 2 in September (she's gone on to League of Geeks, which is fine, but feels like a step down but maybe that's because they don't do RPGs and I'm biased).

There has been mention that other writers remain at Hardsuit, but with her and Mitsoda, that's it for the two most-hyped writers for the game (whether that was a good idea or not). While Cara wasn't a draw for me like Mitsoda was, it was equally surprising she was no longer at the studio.

000_Cara.JPG

Cara has been openly supportive of Brian, so the departures of both of them (although Brian was fired and Cara apparently quit) within a short time frame clicks with the Paradox/Hardsuit announcement of organizational changes.

There was other elements in the other thread, but they can migrate her as needed if they relate to the subject topic.

• 3Haha
Reactions:
i cannot say more or i ll risk ban or worse
So why should we take your word for it?
They have done no development diary
No updates, to show in-game progress
Nothing, but show us squat.

To be blunt, they have to the release of Blood Bowl 3, and after that, I am through if nothing interesting comes up.

Reactions:
Wait, are you guys actually believing some rando on an internet forum about his "sources"? Wow.

Sounds like hypaspist just copied what has been on glassdoor for a while and I don't really see why Glassdoor should be trusted either.
Anyway here is the link if you missed it:

• 1Like
Reactions:
Sounds like hypaspist just copied what has been on glassdoor for a while and I don't really see why Glassdoor should be trusted either.
Anyway here is the link if you missed it:

its alright i dont expect anyone to believe me . its funny that someone said the same thing on that company review website tho

Status
Not open for further replies.