• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

vslimm

Recruit
1 Badges
Mar 26, 2012
  • Divine Wind
Playing Divine Wind vanilla 5.2 as England (again). Off to a good start from 1399, as of 1429 the situation is…

Completed Missions: Conquer Ireland (Annexed all four provinces), Vassalize Scotland, Recover Normandy (annexed Normandy, Caux and Armagnac for zero infamy), Vassalize Navarra.

I have personal unions with Aragon and Castille formed from Succession Wars.

Vassalized Sicily during Succession war with Aragon.

Holy War with Granada full annexation of three provinces and then released them as a vassal.

Annexed Picardie (0 infamy), Vlaanderen (1 infamy defection), and Antwerp (4 infamy) during War of reconquest with Burgundy.

Vassalized Savoy during war with Burgandy.

Built an embassy on Antwerp.

Currently fighting a succession war with Denmark. I have sieged out Denmark and their single ally Brabant, just waiting to burn off infamy before forcing Brabant to vassal and then Union with Denmark.

My current mission is construct an army, I’m 31 of 46 but it will take a couple of years since my manpower got wrecked from the above wars.

My understanding is I want to complete current Mission while at war with France but before completing siege of Paris.

Then if I don’t get Occupy Paris mission, cancel the new Mission to get another shot at the Occupy Paris Mission.

Is this correct? Also does Occupy Paris Mission Complete when the Siege of Paris completes?

Will England receive the Gallia cores during the War with France when the Mission Completes?

Will infamy cost to annex any of the Gallia provinces be zero during the current war with France?

My understanding is I want to complete current Mission while at war with France but before completing siege of Paris.

Then if I don’t get Occupy Paris mission, cancel the new Mission to get another shot at the Occupy Paris Mission.

Is this correct? Also does Occupy Paris Mission Complete when the Siege of Paris completes?

Yes and yes.

Will England receive the Gallia cores during the War with France when the Mission Completes?

Yes.

Will infamy cost to annex any of the Gallia provinces be zero during the current war with France?

Only if you declared war with Reconquest Casus Belli.

Well that worked out rather nicely. Waited for the truce to expire then DOW'd France with the Reconquest of ile-de-france. Cancelled the Build an Army mission and was given Occupy Paris. Once siege in Paris completed all the zero infamy cores added to the tribute page except ile-de-france. I cannot imagine how I missed this mission reward after playing thousands and thousands of hours over the years.