Announcing the Aquatics Species Pack!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I wonder, what would be the name of a seahorse + horse species?

Sea-horse

or

Horse-Horse?

• 3Haha
Reactions:
"Awakening old ones"
If this is not one of the new origins, I'll be horribly disappointed.
It could be doomsday on crack for all I care and utterly unplayable, but if we're getting aquatics and no cult of cthulhu, everybody working on this pack should be ashamed of themselves.

• 11Like
  • 3Haha
  • 2Love
Reactions:
  • 7Haha
Reactions:
WTF. Is there anyone there with some scientific instruction? A species shpould be called aquanioid. You Know.? humanoid. Arachnoid: lithiois (which by the way, is almost wrong but excusable, since we have silicoids) Insectoids.... Species.....

• 2Like
Reactions:
I'm interested to see if this new pack will come with some new planet mechanics and a more profound differentiation between planet types. Because if there is any sort of Aquatic mechanic, then there will probably be a Terrestrial mechanic as well for the non-Aquatics

Edit: This come with the potential to mess up the game a little but for me it sounds way more exciting than a simple "Aquatic" trait (either bougth or built in like the Lithoid one) that tries to avoid any gameplay advantages to certain planet types.

• 3Like
Reactions:
greate
1634669718688.png

• 2Haha
Reactions: