Announcing the Aquatics Species Pack!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

MrFreake_PDX

Lt. General
Community Ambassador
10 Badges
Feb 20, 2020
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Megacorp

Embrace the life of a seafaring civilization as you sail the open expanses of the galaxy with Stellaris' most immersive pack yet: the Aquatics Species Pack!

Dive into the Stellaris galaxy with a sea of new choices, and discover new life where you least expect it. Let a wave of new customization options wash over your empire, with a treasure trove of new species portraits, ship-set, origins, and more. More details about the Aquatics Species Pack will surface soon.

Wishlist the Aquatics Species Pack today: https://pdxint.at/3lPOgkK

• 92Love
  • 63Like
  • 11Haha
Reactions:
This will make some forumers happy.

And was that a colossus that turns planets into ocean worlds?

• 16Like
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
  • 13Haha
  • 3Like
Reactions:
Oh, hey, a new species portrait predestined to be genocidal!

And we have space dolphins!

That shipset looks excellent too. I like the windows it has. This might edge out the avian shipset as my favorite look.

Will this simply be portraits/traits/civics like previous packs, or will it be changing how ocean worlds work? And if that happens, what will it mean for other planet types?

• 4Like
  • 2Haha
Reactions:
  • 4Like
Reactions:
Oh, hey, a new species portrait predestined to be genocidal!

And we have space dolphins!

That shipset looks excellent too. I like the windows it has. This might edge out the avian shipset as my favorite look.

Will this simply be portraits/traits/civics like previous packs, or will it be changing how ocean worlds work? And if that happens, what will it mean for other planet types?

Hopefully we also finally get the promised space unicorn in the form of a narwhal specie.

• 8Haha
Reactions: