• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

MrFreake_PDX

Lt. General
Community Ambassador
10 Badges
Feb 20, 2020
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
In Nemesis, you determine the fate of the galaxy by pulling strings behind the scenes with new espionage mechanics. Choose to become the
Galactic Custodian to counter Galactic threats, or take the menace option to BECOME the Crisis.

Ultimately, you will have to decide whether to grasp the reins of a galaxy spiraling into chaos -- or ferment the chaos yourself.

Will you find a way to take power through diplomacy and subterfuge, or will you stand on the sidelines as the stars go out one by one?

Wishlist Now!

• 44Like
  • 26Love
  • 2Haha
Reactions:
Where's Tom Hardy?!

• 11Haha
Reactions:
Does that last shot have something to do with becoming the crisis?

we'll blow your star up

• 1Like
Reactions:
what.. as a fanatic purifier can I finally become the CRISIS and unite the galaxy against me ?? well than,

Screen_Shot_2018-03-30_at_11.34.27_AM.jpg

• 6Haha
  • 4Like
Reactions:
Great! But don't we usually also get a proper list of features alongside the trailer?

Reactions:
Don't want to build armies? BLOW UP THEIR STAR!

FINALLY purgers have an actual endgame

• 2Like
Reactions:
I just started recovering from tww 3 hype and now this? I can't take this anymore.
dont forget path of exile 2

this is finally a good year for gaming again

Reactions:
Why blow up stars? Simply buy Dark Matter from the galactic market.
the rule of cool

also, the empires who would WANT to become crisis generally dont have access to the market

• 2Like
Reactions: