• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thank Christ. This is the shit I'm talking about. The game is completely boring to me as it is right now. New gamemode? Been asking for that for years, thank you so much. New Divisions? Always going to be a good thing. COOP? Well, I hope my friends get back into this because that could be interesting.

Other British infantry divisions would be similar to what we already have with the Scots.

As I said above, we are focusing on units which can't be modded.
Fair enough. The new stuff sounds interesting anyway, but I did want to see the 3rd (Iron) and 11th Armoured (Black Bull) in game. :(

Can you please add some regular leFH and sFH field guns to some of the German divisions, please?

Good luck with the new content!

3rd Infantry would be a mix of Scots & 3rd CID. Mostly the latter with the former's Wolverine & Priest DD.
But 11th Armored would be copy-paste of the Guards ...
:(:(:(

But the howitzers? :D

Oh, and please see if you can find any more cool French stuff to add. I love the beutepanzer we have so far, but would be great if there were any others available, even if they were only reserves or training vehicles.

We are focusing on divisions which can't be modeled via mods presently.
Big Red One can be tweaked in the MOd Center using Indianhead as basis. Basically, with more veterancy.
Merci for your kind reply.
This is quite understandable but also annoying as the Allied units were very standardized compared to the Germans.
So we may not see the Belgian brigade either?

Anyway, I'm happy with what we get soon. Thanks.

If I recall, they mostly used Staghound, and had British paratroopers attached.
But for the acknows, they can be modeled with the different Canadian & Polish Staghound variants.

They were attached to the 6 AB and fell under their command iirc and yeah, mostly used staghounds, I assumed thats where the 6 AB staghounds came from.

How will it go with multiplayer games ? The non dlc-owners will have the possibility to see the dlc-only lobbies but not be able to enter them? Servers will be different ? With 2 matchmacking systems ?
In few words, dlc owners will be able to play with non-dlc onwers easily ?

Thank you!
(And i'll enjoy a 40min 10vs10 this evening, i'm glad).

How will it go with multiplayer games ? The non dlc-owners will have the possibility to see the dlc-only lobbies but not be able to enter them? Servers will be different ? With 2 matchmacking systems ?

Thank you!

Yeah, if you have the DLC you can play with the divisions in the DLC, if you dont have the DLC you can play with people who do, just not use them your self I assume like in red dragon.

It would be insane to make the community trapped in seperate groups due to DLC.

Thank you!
The way paid DLC's worked in Wargame was you could view them and play against them but you could obviously only play with those divisions if you paid for them but DLC and Non DLC decks were compatible with each other so it didn't split the community in any meaningful way unless you didn't like salt that is.