Announcing Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Will Poland also have Parliament? I think it should, given the role Sejm played in its history.
No (confirmed in the first DD). Sejm functioned completely different from the kind of Parliament that we'll see. It's more fitted for Great Britain and the US.

I guess that new interactions with vassals will make colonial nations significantly different.

Reactions:
Reactions:
Did not expect this title, but satisfied with the expansion. I am quite interested in the Vassal Mechanics and all other changes to Europe.

I do expect more shinies in the upcoming weeks. Any word on music and unit packs?

Reactions:
This was not especially surprising to me, Common Sense always was the name that was brought forward, and Leviathan was both irrelevant and uninteresting. @Golladan was one of the first to mention it (while nobody seemed to believe on it), and then it became quiet obvious. The only good other name that was brought forward was The Prince which would be very good for a future extension.

Reactions:
Nice. Just nice. Also Release Date: 9.6. -> 9-6=3 -> Victoria 3 AND Half Life 3 confirmed. :p (Yes I know this joke is getting old....)

Half life 3 joke stopped working on me once I have read Gabe's interview where he admitted HL3 development hasn't even started and isn't planned.

Anyway, great news and I am happy it wil be 9th instead of like 29th June. And name is hilarious.

Reactions:
What people really need (but don't know yet) is Victoria 3.

But that's nice to see that you finally admitted that EU4 had no common sense anyway.

Reactions:
It is perhaps worth noting that Common Sense was also the name of a pamphlet written by Thomas Paine about why it would be common sense to secede from Great Britain.
Compared to the population of the Thirteen Colonies/The US, it has the highest sales of any book published in US history.
Didn't Thomas Paine still die penniless with only like 4 people showing up at his funeral?

Reactions: