• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Tegetthoff

General
14 Badges
Apr 14, 2006
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Semper Fi
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • 500k Club
  • Rise of Prussia
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Imperator: Rome - Magna Graecia
The CORE team is proud to announce C.O.R.E. for Arsenal of Democracy. We currently have a fairly stable version of C.O.R.E. for AoD 1.02, internally called C.O.R.E. 0.49.

The recent release of 1.03 and the upcoming patch 1.04 will need to be incorporated. Also, we are currently finishing C.O.R.E. 0.41 for HOI2 Arm, which will be a highly polished version of our mod for "classic" HOI2. This version will then be carried over to AoD and later on extended to make full use of all the potential offered by the new AoD code.

We are also happy to announce that we will increase our team of beta testers for the upcoming testing challenges. Interested persons are kindly requested to post their interest, together with a short statement of their qualifications. We will review all applications and contact and invite suitable candidates.

Epaminondas said:
The devs will consider changes to the CORE design itself (like going back to multi-unit squadrons) in the later versions.

i really liked this idea (and the micro management as well). just think its a real pain to dig all those leaders out - esp for SOV - otherwise you will have a lot of soviet subs without leaders.

as for giving input, beta, etc. well i try on the leaders front (and related GFX). wether you guys spend attention to it or not is up to you.

as for giving input, beta, etc. well i try on the leaders front (and related GFX). wether you guys spend attention to it or not is up to you.

Speaking personally, major, I think that what you're contributing to the whole game with your leader csvs and graphics is more important than anything likely to come out of a beta-test. Just picked up your Version 11 by the way - great progress, thanks.

This version will then be carried over to AoD and later on extended to make full use of all the potential offered by the new AoD code.

Yes, this made my day! Thank you very much! :)

Yay!!! I dearly love CORE, the only thing that seemed to put me off of the DD version was the lack of a very good AI in comparision to other mods, hopefully this will not be as much of a problem. Either way, thank you and good luck!

Let´s give you an update:

We are completing C.O.R.E. 0.41 for ARM and C.O.R.E. 0.49 for AoD in parallel.

So changes to 0.41 are going into 0.49 and changes to 0.49 are going into 0.41. 0.49 beta testing is running at full swing, the main issue is balancing. W are currently discussing the playability of Afghanistan, so you can guess that we are pretty well advanced (any: yes, Afghanistan is not really fun to play at the moment).

We have decided to wait for AoD 1.04 before we release a version. This will avoid many small but unnecessary problems that come from adjusting first to one and then the other version.

We will keep you posted.

Tegetthoff