• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Mr. Capiatlist

Mademoiselle Gothique (she/her/hers)
88 Badges
Dec 4, 2003
nhkendall.com
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • 500k Club
With the recent(-ish) rise of the twitch streamer, it is my job to dutifully keep AARland "hip" and "cool" with the fads and changes sought after by the young people.

No, in all seriousness, we wanted to clarify some rules with streaming and give people a place to announce when they are streaming.

Stream content
- do you best to ensure that your streams adhere to forum rules. This includes the content of any mods that might not be allowed on the forum (e.g. Swastika mods for HoI IV) and cursing (though I understand heat of the moment sort of things, just don't go too crazy).

Twitch/Streaming Threads - You a free to post a thread for archival purposes. This thread should look like an LP thread in that it should be a single game play and should include embeddedvideos. As a reminder - LP threads should not just be posts with nothing but a link - please embed your LP videos.

Announcing Streams - Announcing a new stream or, for irregular streamers, a specific stream should be confined to this thread or your archive thread if it is part of an update (i.e. if all you have is a link, post here, if you are also posting a previous session, feel free to announce in your thread as well if you want).

Thanks everyone and good luck to our streamers out there.

Reactions: