• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(31127)

Corporal
Jun 26, 2004
Hi, i'm currently as my Communist China, and i conquered and occupied every US province, and when i hit the annex button, it always CTD, the date is about mid Feb, 1944! please help :confused:

ops wrong forum, sry i'm new :rolleyes: . can the mods please move it to the bug forum? thanks

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Sure I will move you, let them know what version and Patch level you are using.
*Moved

Few things. Going from one patch to another requires a new game, sometimes...

But how did Com Chi survive Nat Chi and Japan to take over the US? That would make a great AAR.

rcp7 said:

But how did Com Chi survive Nat Chi and Japan to take over the US? That would make a great AAR.

Funny thing, i demand terriotory from Nat Chi, and they gave in, then i built up, and went to war with Japan, with SU's help, i conquered them too, btw guess who defeated and annex the Axis with SU's help! :rofl:

rcp7 said:
Yes, this is important. If you started a game with 1.05 many of the bugs are now saved in the savegame and won't be fixed by installing a later patch. Also, sometimes there are new features in the new patch that won't work with saved games from earlier patches. If you pause before annexing does it crash instantly when you hit 'annex' or does it crash after that when the clock hits midnight? (Also, you can delete your double post by hitting the 'edit' button.)

jdrou said:
Yes, this is important. If you started a game with 1.05 many of the bugs are now saved in the savegame and won't be fixed by installing a later patch. Also, sometimes there are new features in the new patch that won't work with saved games from earlier patches. If you pause before annexing does it crash instantly when you hit 'annex' or does it crash after that when the clock hits midnight? (Also, you can delete your double post by hitting the 'edit' button.)

it crashes the insant i click Annex, funny, i lefted the pananma province alone, and puppeted US, and it didn't crash, but then i try it again, and this time, it crashed when i click on my diplomatic tap. All i know is that is will CTD if i click Annex, and other times, it's random, but alwasy when i'm near US.

also btw, thanks for the tip. :)

Steel said:
Is the US the alliance leader (ie UK has already been annexed)?

Nope actually with my help they are going strong, France actually has France back, well the northernwestern part of it, i control the rest, the allies (English, French and the Dutch) rushed to grab land when it was cleared that Axis was gonna fall with the annex of germany, and 12 divisions of red marines, 24 division of chinese tanks, and 36 divisions mixture of mountainerrs and art infantry descende on Italian North Africa from italy.:rofl:

I can confirm this behavior, crash on Annex of alliance leader (me = UK, alliance leader = Germany in this case). Version is 1.06c, game was also started with 1.06c. Puppet works fine.
Oddly, France controls most of Germany but I got all provinces starting with and east of Berlin/Dresden even though I attacked from French-owned grounds...Soviet Union (not allied with me) owns a few German VP provinces as well. I thought I wouldn't even be able to annex then...but that is another story.

Last edited: