• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hey, would it be ok if the Diadochi Kings team uses some of your content? We of course would credit you.

Hey guys, long time no see...
I remembered ck2 during the lockdown and while I was a celtic king of Brittany, I thought it would be cool if I united the other celts under an empire flag.
So, here a small patch (shamelessly copied from the Greater Egypt formation) that lets you form a Celtic Empire if you rule Britanny, Ireland, Wales and Scotland.
It also contains a powerful cb (shamelessly copied from Roman imperial reconquest cb) for England, France, Aquitaine, Navarra, Leon and Galicia.
You just unzip the files inside the acr folder and you're good to go.
A couple notes:
- Celtic Empire copies laws from kingdom of Ireland. I couldn't get it to copy laws from my previous main title.
- The cb is pretty powerful, so if you don't want to use it just delete the file CE_cb inside common/cb_types directory.

Attachments

• Celtic Empire Patch.zip
    4,4 KB · Views: 0
  • 3Like
Reactions:
Getting a bug while playing as a celtic pagan - the Invite Bard to Court decision stops working. Granted, I did spam it and the druid decision a bit to get some good courtiers, but now it just doesn't do anything. Any idea what I could do to prevent it? It did work twice or thrice.

Playing in Ireland, early start. Made my ruler celtic with the ruler designer.

Very good mod overall but playing as Hellenic Italian pagan and as a hellenic byzantine emperor and noticed some bugs or inaccuracies
you write:
a) Hellenic pagans may take concubines - I could not before or after reformation
b) Hellenic Kings may use the Imperial Reconquest CB once per lifetime - never had that option before or after reformation
c) Access to the Neoplatonic Societies - never saw them before or after reformation

p.s. i do not use any other mods
Going to play as a Celtic pagan, hopefully, they will be closer to the mods description:))

a) Took concubines away when Hellenic was (properly) added to vanilla in the Holy Fury update, since that's how PDX has it. Just forgot to update the description.
b) I'll look into it.
c) You need to *create* them by decision, same as any other society that doesn't exist at start. They're a little broken at the moment though, for some reason you can't join via the society interface. Still haven't figured out why yet.

a) Took concubines away when Hellenic was (properly) added to vanilla in the Holy Fury update, since that's how PDX has it. Just forgot to update the description.
b) I'll look into it.
c) You need to *create* them by decision, same as any other society that doesn't exist at start. They're a little broken at the moment though, for some reason you can't join via the society interface. Still haven't figured out why yet.

The decision didn't exist
As I understand you are still developing that mod and that makes me more than happy - it has great potential

Also when in all 3 pagan religions I choose the reformation option that makes me head of the religion they work like the papal succession, I can give cardinal like titles to add them as "cardinals" to choose the next head of religion. Sounds like a strange mechanic for a non-hierocratic religion so I choose hierocratic instead

Code:
        potential = {
            NOT = {
                has_global_flag = flag_restored_stoic_intelligentia
            }
            NOT = {
                has_alternate_start_parameter = { key = religion_names value = random }
            }
            OR = {
                has_global_flag = hellenic_reformation
                has_global_flag = flag_started_roman_renaissance #Required cultural basis in order for them to take root.
            }
            has_dlc = "Mystics"
            age = 16
            NOT = { has_religion_feature = religion_dogmatic }
            NOR = { #Not for savages.
                is_tribal = yes
                is_nomadic = yes
            }
            OR = {
                religion = promethean_pagan
                religion = hellenic_pagan 
                religion = hellenic_pagan_reformed
                AND = { 
                    culture = roman
                    OR = { #Somewhat compatible when mixed with Roman culture.
                        religion_group = christian 
                        religion_group = jewish_group 
                        religion = bon
                        religion = bon_reformed
                        religion = buddhist
                    }
                }
            }
            NOT = { trait = excommunicated }
            NOT = { 
                monastic_order_stoics = {
                    society_has_members = yes                               
                }
            }
        }

allow = {
            is_in_society = no
            NOR = { 
                trait = incapable
            }
            OR = { #Must have one of the Stoic virtues to restart the movement.
                trait = temperate
                trait = erudite
                trait = brave
                trait = just
            }
            higher_tier_than = COUNT
            learning = 15
            is_inaccessible_trigger = no
            scaled_wealth = 0.25
        }

That is the code that determines if you can 1) see it (potential) and 2) make the decision (allow)

I was able to form them immediately after reforming in a test just a few days ago, so it works. You probably just don't match the requirements somehow.

The College being visible no matter the leadership type is a bug i'm not sure how to fix. There's a mod that adds college mechanics to all pagan religions that reform with Hierocratic Leadership, I'll see if they fixed the problem.

• 2Like
Reactions:
v0.46.2 Kemutef
2020-07-14 v0.46.2 "Kamutef"
Kamutef was an aspect of the minor god Min, himself an aspect of Horus. Kamutef represented the cycle of regeneration of gods and kings. Said to be both the son (as an indirect aspect of Horus) and consort of Isis, Kamutef is born by impregnating Isis who gives birth to Kamutef, who then creates himself again in a never ending cycle.

General:
  • Fixed a bug preventing the Hellenic monastic societies from being joinable.
  • Fixed a bug that caused Kemetic and Reformed Hellenic to use Apostolic succession, even if you chose something other than Hierarchical Leadership.
Celtic:
  • Added a number of minor flavor events related to the minor title of Headsman.
  • You can now collect heads from your enemies in most(?) duels where you kill your opponent. Let me know if I missed any, details are helpful.

Please let me know if you encounter issues, especially if you get the mod via Steam. I had some trouble uploading there.

• 5Like
Reactions:

General:
  • Fixed a bug that caused Kemetic and Reformed Hellenic to use Apostolic succession, even if you chose something other than Hierarchical Leadership.
Celtic:
  • You can now collect heads from your enemies in most(?) duels where you kill your opponent. Let me know if I missed any, details are helpful.

Please let me know if you encounter issues, especially if you get the mod via Steam. I had some trouble uploading there.
The link in your signature leads to ”page not found”. I’m sure I’ll enjoy it when I can access it. ;)

General:
Celtic:

Thanks for fixing those issues!!!

General:
Celtic:

Still happening - bugs not fixed

Attachments

• Screenshot (13).png
    Screenshot (13).png
    3,3 MB · Views: 0