• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hi! I'm here again.. And I'm going to release soon new 'update'. It will have nothing too great, but some bug corrections, fixes etc.

Fixed...

Just copy the AWM/ai/awm/ folder into the main Paradox directory.

This won't work for me either because when I want to copy "awm" into the main directory it clashes with the AWM folder. :(

EDIT:
Fixed it.

This is a great mod and it's fun to play! The Middle East tends to be quite boring in HoI2 ... this mod concentrates on the ME and Turkey ... awesome! :)

But you should consider doing something about the SU ... it is impossible to do anything without them declaring war against anybody.
I love the new map!

Great work. Loving it to hear that there will be a new version! Keep it up.

Last edited:
i am offering a massive need of help. I see you and your group have a fair amount of experince and i want you to handle the middle east section of burgerkrieg if its not to hard on you, there should be a timeline on pg 3

Nice mod.But isn't Assyria at least too underpowered?I mean,a 1918 composed army is ridiculous.Can't we give it decent armies and the necessary tech?If not,can someone say how to modify the Assyrian army in a decent one?

Well remember that Assyria is a fairly rural region and many of these Near Eastern states exist only because the Brits actually fulfilled their promises to make them independent if they helped destroy the Ottomans- which they did. But you're right- there are some issues with AI units in this mod- especially Pontus spamming militia divisions with armoured cars.

This mod is compatible with the original HoI2 I believe (I play Doomsday or Arma usually) but you may need to remove a few of the IC and AI files before you can play. There's some weird bug with a Greece Autosave file screwing things up- delete that and it should work.

I know this is a big request, but could this ever be modified to work with Arsenal of Democracy?

Sadly I don't think it's possible. I don't even own a copy of AoD, neither do I understand that game. A conversion into DH would be possible, but currently I don't feel very motivated to do that. Perhaps some day...