• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Unfortunately an FTM-save won't work for me. I'd have loved to try, though.

Anyway, it´s also an HPP mod :)

I´m not sure when I´m getting TFH; I´m waiting for you guys to beta-test it for me and then I think I´ll wait for some discount and buy it full working, no bugs or glitches...

Chapter XIII: The Endgame​

The war is coming to its end; Imperial Japanese Army is the only enemy that the Red Army has left to fight...

„Comrades, the Japanese have broken our lines in Sakhalin and are advancing towards Vladivostok! We must defeat the fascist invaders at any cost. „Not a single step back!“, this shall be our slogan for now. This is the call of our Motherland.“

The edited version of order 227, signed People's Commissar of Defense, Joseph Stalin.

clipboard01sah.jpg

I´ve again put my best laws up, to get all of my ICs running at maximum effectiveness...

clipboard02hf.jpg

I´ve tag-switched to SOV to get things moving, Declaring War on both Yugoslavia and Finland (these were the last 2 Victory conditions out of 11).

clipboard03s.jpg

Oh look, Japan is occupied by Nationalist China!

clipboard04eel.jpg

The things are going pretty fast, Yugoslavia is fairly weak...

clipboard05y.jpg

clipboard06mc.jpg

Here it is! The end! :)

clipboard07nc.jpg

Comintern´s victory conditions

clipboard08h.jpg

I hope you enjoyed this AAR and be sure to check out the Summary chapter coming out later, there will be a breakdown of mistakes what I/AI have done and more interesting stuff about my next AAR, which I´m yet to know myself, but I´m leaving the choice this time on me :p

Thanks for reading! :)

P.S. I´m not very good at writing endings :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Amezing AAR, i really like it!! Hopefully you will start a new one!!

Yeah, I think I might go an Allied Yugoslavian AAR or maybe some kind of modded Morocco, which goes rogue and keeps the north Africa! :D

Yeah, I think I might go an Allied Yugoslavian AAR or maybe some kind of modded Morocco, which goes rogue and keeps the north Africa! :D
Just mod Serbia free...

*and it ends with a soviet victory , and you survived until the end! good job!

Thank you! There was really no point why wouldn´t Soviets invade the whole Europe and the time-frame was coming to its end, so I´ve tag-switched and then you know the story :)

Just mod Serbia free...

It would break the event chain I think... And I want to do that die-hard defense against Nazi invaders! :p

Haven't you seen enough of Africa now? :D

In the nothern part, there are smaller provinces... But there are a lot of glitches when creating the puppet; divisions starting out in 1 INFRA provinces, El Aaiún (Spanish port) with also 1 INFRA... I´ll decide later, now I´ll work on that breakdown of my AAR :)

Summary​

This will be the last update of this AAR (don´t be sad, I´ll be back soon with another one!)

Optimistic as always, let´s start with the pros! :)

Pros
+ I´ve kicked the Italian asses out of Eastern Africa and ultimately managed to survive!

clipboard13y.jpg

+ I´ve also managed to conquer the territory I could via land! :p

clipboard11yx.jpg

Cons​
- I´ve been wasting my MP a lot (at some point I had even 165!), but mainly because of my crappy techs and doctrines, which weren´t easy to keep them updated...

clipboard05hc.jpg

- I could´ve like 3 good screenshots where my army failed miserably, but I wasn´t very proud of them and I´ve always quickly clicked the „OK“ button, before I could even realize that I could post it in my AAR... :sad:

- Event chain got broken, leading to an almost eventless game...

Question marks

Should I have continued this AAR? (I´m not sure about this sentence, but I hope you´ll get it.)

Is my writing getting better, or is there a lot of room for possible improvements?

Have you enjoyed this AAR? (I want some thorough analysis, not „Yes, I did.“)

These questions are for you to answer me.

Stay tuned for my next AAR! :)

Last edited:
Question 1 answers question 2, and that answer in turn answers question 3.

Think about it first!
So that would mean: Question 1 isn't phrased correctly. This means your writing is crap. Crappy writing isn't exactly a sign of an enjoyable AAR.
Well, of course I didn't mean that, but the comment had to be made ;)

Now as for a serious answer: I think your writing has improved, and this AAR was even more enjoyable to read than your other AARs. The eventless gameplay (not so much because of the broken event chain, but more because of your isolated position and no transports) was a bummer, though. I'd expected an African conquest when you began, but unfortunately it wouldn't be so.

By the way, the correct sentence is: Should I have continued this AAR?

Question 1 answers question 2, and that answer in turn answers question 3.

Think about it first!
So that would mean: Question 1 isn't phrased correctly. This means your writing is crap. Crappy writing isn't exactly a sign of an enjoyable AAR.
Well, of course I didn't mean that, but the comment had to be made ;)

Now as for a serious answer: I think your writing has improved, and this AAR was even more enjoyable to read than your other AARs. The eventless gameplay (not so much because of the broken event chain, but more because of your isolated position and no transports) was a bummer, though. I'd expected an African conquest when you began, but unfortunately it wouldn't be so.

By the way, the correct sentence is: Should I have continued this AAR?

You Ubertroll! :/

I didn´t; meh, I always open spoilers, I want to spoil the moment :p

Q1 was asking about continuing the AAR like conquest of the UK or whatever, but you´re aswering it later on anyway...

Damned INFRA walls... I could´ve done much more if they weren´t there :/

Thanks for the heads-up, edited :)

First off sorry for not responding to your AAR's before now. :blush:

Q1: It would have been nice if you had continued & built some Transports & invaded Egypt or something like that.

Q2: Yes, your writing is improving but your punctuation is a bit off sometimes.

Like too many commas & putting apostrophes like this: let´s instead of like this: let's. (Maybe that’s just how your keyboard is.)

In addition, I like to have a full stop at the end of a sentence.

I am not trying to be harsh on you, just trying to help you. :)

Q3: Yes I did. :p

I thought that the narrative that you thought of part way though the AAR was great & I hope we see more of it in your next AAR.

I would have liked to have seen more world map views but apart from that I can't fault it. :)

BTW, where is it you’re from? You’re English very good. Just me being nosey.

First off sorry for not responding to your AAR's before now. :blush:

Q1: It would have been nice if you had continued & built some Transports & invaded Egypt or something like that.

Q2: Yes, your writing is improving but your punctuation is a bit off sometimes.

Like too many commas & putting apostrophes like this: let´s instead of like this: let's. (Maybe that’s just how your keyboard is.)

In addition, I like to have a full stop at the end of a sentence.

I am not trying to be harsh on you, just trying to help you. :)

Q3: Yes I did. :p

I thought that the narrative that you thought of part way though the AAR was great & I hope we see more of it in your next AAR.

I would have liked to have seen more world map views but apart from that I can't fault it. :)

BTW, where is it you’re from? You’re English very good. Just me being nosey.

Q1: I found really dumb that Communists didn´t invade Yugoslavia and Finland, especially not grabbing these two VCs... My comp was lagging a lot anyway; you should´ve seen it while I was playing Greece in 1952 :D

Q2: At my school, English classes are... I don´t want to say that they outright suck but... I´d like to learn something new you know? I´m 15 years old and I´ve yet to see an teacher, which taught us puctuation (maybe apart from the basic one, but that was a long time ago). And yes, my notebook is too small & I don´t use English keyboard, so I have this weird apostrophes ;)

Q3: What part specifically? I taught my screenshots covered it enough :sad:

I´m Czech and I´m 15 years old :p

You speak English very good for a high schooler! :)

I speak a spattering of Spanish and Portuguese, but not a whole lot.

I´ve just ended the Elementary school, so I´m now at my 10th year. We call high-shoolers those guys, which go to the university (18-19 years) ;)

I speak also Spanish, but I guess Spanglish would work for me better :D

I´m thinking about my next AAR, which country should I play...

YUG (Allies) - YUG is a country at it´s peak and it´s likely that states all around me will join Axis (except Greece), maybe a firstly defensive game and when (if!) Soviets push back, grab as much as I can for myself... Fortress Yugoslavia! :D

LBY (Allied with Italy) - Just kicking the Allies out of North Africa, crossing the Suez canal might be possible and when (if!) the Soviets turn the tide, break the alliance with Italy and then whatever the situation will be join Allies or Commintern.

SCH (?) - Fortress Switzerland? Might be an option too, but I´m not sure about the strategy.

Any taughts? :)

I´m thinking about my next AAR, which country should I play...

YUG (Allies) - YUG is a country at it´s peak and it´s likely that states all around me will join Axis (except Greece), maybe a firstly defensive game and when (if!) Soviets push back, grab as much as I can for myself... Fortress Yugoslavia! :D

LBY (Allied with Italy) - Just kicking the Allies out of North Africa, crossing the Suez canal might be possible and when (if!) the Soviets turn the tide, break the alliance with Italy and then whatever the situation will be join Allies or Commintern.

SCH (?) - Fortress Switzerland? Might be an option too, but I´m not sure about the strategy.

Any taughts? :)
I think LBY is the most funny thing to do because they are zero AAr's of that country,

Play YUG and puppet Italy before either of you join a faction, then join Allies and try and hold off the Germans long enough for reinforcements to arrive.

Heh, I´m not sure if they won´t rolf-stomp me... But it´s an option, thank you for it!

I think LBY is the most funny thing to do because they are zero AAr's of that country,

LOL, I taught there aren´t any YUG ones as well... Actually, there is one but it´s horribly out-dated (2009) and a lot of things changed since then :)