• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yes, this one is great:D

Crikey, I can't believe this thing is still getting hits!:eek:

It inspired me to really get involved in this place after months of loitering!

Duritz.

Oh great Ariel...

You are the greatest of the great, the mightiest of the mighty in the AAR kingdom...

[worshiping ariel] Oh mighty king, your AAR was splendiferous and exciting, and I have gained much wisdom from it [/worshiping ariel]

:D

thegeeky1

*a newbie to the site, not the game; but I'm still pretty pitiful at the game... :rolleyes: *

Originally posted by Morpheus506
I am as much in awe of Ariel as the next guy, but why resurrect this thread? Not trying to sound like a mod, or anything, but why?

Because, sometimes, the best things in life needs to be highlighed and brought to the attention of people who may not have had the chance to see it. As far as EU1 AAR's, this is tops in my book.

Hmm, I just started reading this over again, and I have noticed something. I never really realized it, but my Steppes AAR style is based heavily on the strategic portions of this AAR (not the RPG style). I guess this had more effect on me than I thought :D !

Good grief, people are still reading this old thing in 2003? The mind boggles...

Originally posted by Ariel
Good grief, people are still reading this old thing in 2003? The mind boggles...
Sure people is always reading the great AAR's:):D

A good aar like a good piece of art is immortal :D

Why don't you come back and write another EUI AAR, Ariel? Maybe with the IGC this time?