• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Love to see an Iran AAR, but I hate when people think that cores and claims are the same... You can claim Ankara, Tel Aviv and Athens, but that won't make people of Greece, Israel and Turkey willing to be ruled.

Actually, in HoI there should be core provinces, and player should in game have possiblity "declare" territorial claims what he wants, like Hitler did.

Right. Just because Hitler claimed GG to be part of Grossdeutschland there was no partisan activity at all! No Home Army! No sabotage! :rofl:

I'm just saying that people treat cores like territorial claims - two diffrent things.

Arya V. said:
I must be a bad AAR writer.. I thought that by seeing it in the person's perspective it would be cool..

Would anyone care if I shut this AAR down? :(

Most certainly not ! I demand to see the glorious rise (and possibly equally glorious fall) of the Persian Empire !

So write, write and write again, Arya ! It'll give us the drama we need, and it'll hone up your writing skills, if you're worried about them !

Now on the computer, and let us see the King of Kings claim his rightful part of the world !

Akaki said:
Love to see an Iran AAR, but I hate when people think that cores and claims are the same... You can claim Ankara, Tel Aviv and Athens, but that won't make people of Greece, Israel and Turkey willing to be ruled.

I'd love to change it.. would make for a much better game, but I can't.. sorry..

Maybe I can add in some events for partisans?

Could be interesting.

Note to all: Presuming this AAR continues, it is not the appropriate place to have arguments regarding current affairs. Any OT discussion in this AAR will be deleted.

Dear Paradox Community, I'm sad to inform you that my father had gotten on my computer, and got a virus on my computer, forcing me to system restore it. With that, my Hearts of Iron 2 save files are lost, including my AAR. So, I would like everyone to take a vote:

1. Start over again as Iran.

2. Start over again as another country, such as Germany.

3. Don't start over at all.

Any suggestions, my friends? Thank you.

-A very sad Arya V.

I'll go with the crowd here. Shiite autoritarianism 4ever! :cool:

:p

AAR will be coming back once my Hearts of Iron works again. :)