• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(78039)

Captain
Jun 10, 2007
Khamenei's Speech
English Translation by Mahsad Rajani
April 4th, 2003

The Turks.. The Mongols of the East.. The Greeks.. the Macedonians.. we have been controlled by foreign opression for half of our nation's lifetime. We have been raped, murdered, muitalited.. and our only thing we could go to is our religion. But we have been opressed for no longer! The western barbarian has set up a devil camp to the west of us, and we refuse to comprehend. They are meaning to close up to our land.. our land that we had had many years ago! It is our land, and we will fight to protect it if forced upon! I DEMAND that all nations evacuate from the Iraqi nation immediatly, or our nation's mighty army and it's god-blessed soldiers will liberate our opressed neighbours. We are not isolating any furthur, we are rising up! Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar!

Last edited:
This is a Iranian AAR in the MDS scenario, it's objective to recreate the Persian Empire. I will be using no cheats whatsoever, unless it is blocking the realism in my game. I will be playing in Normal/Very Furious. The cores are on the Persian Empire won't exactly be too exact per se, but it will be the basic territory of the Persians. If you guys have any advice on my military, building up an army, or technogical terms, then feel free to comment. Thank you. :)

EDIT:

HoI22008-01-3016-07-26-60.jpg

The Iranian's Cores. : )

Last edited:
@ TeutonBurgerW

It actually is Allah Akbar, but it is pronouced with a 'u' at the end, so I just got into the habit of using it.

The New York Times​

BREAKING NEWS: Islamic Republic of Iran war on Iraq?​

Today March 24th, 2003, the Islamic Republic of Iran had declared war on Iraq. Khameni came to speak in Tehran today concerning today, saying it is a just cause, to unite the Kurds of Iran and the Kurds of Iraq together. "Together as a union, we will be one step closer to uniting all muslims all one banner," he said, "and that is the Islamic Republic."

Bush, however, was not as happy as Khameni. He condemned the acts of Iran, calling it a "fake war", and accusing Iran of breaking international law it says. The planning of a peace conference between Iran and America still scheduled in Tehran, to improve one's relations of another.

-Brendan Pasternak

Notes of the Tehrani Peace Conference of June 16, 2003​

Notes by Moein AkhavanAzari​

1.) Khatami, Bush, and Hosseini greet eachother with a firm handshake. They talk about their current foreign polices. They start out with the map of the Middle East:

( Ignore the spy remark :p )

HoI22008-01-3016-24-12-39.jpg

2.) Bush nods agreebly, barely talking any part of the peace conference. He then purses his lips and asks the Iranians a favor, if they would give Northern Iraq to American control for now.

3.) The Iranians shake their head casually, their wrinkled faces calm.

4.) Bush doesn't take this lightly and his eyes widen. He asks for a reason immediatly.

5.) The Iranian ministers raise their eyebrows, as they bring in a American man, battered and torn, scars and bruises cover his face.

6.) "This is a spy.. we found in our intelligence division" the interperter speaks to Bush from Hoisseni's speech. "And this is why you are not in the state of demands."

The peace conference ends soon after, making US-Iranian relations even worse.

extremely ambitions cores for the new Persian empire, good luck!

A new Persian Empire? How much IC will you get out of this gig?

Subscribed. :cool:

pakistan 61/20....wow.....well good luck there you are surely going to need it....if Israle gets angry and they get mixed up with syria you will have them next to you - theey normally clubber syria...and they are pretty strong..what is your IC?....1980 infantry Division there or 1990?

kami888 said:
I'm guessing that all those people secretly but passionately want to be ruled frm Teheran!
especially the Orthodox Greeks and the Jews!

Haha. Wish I could change it.. but I can't.

Well, I already started the game and did almost finish it, so the cores of Pakistan and Central Asia will unfourtuanatly not be added for the time being. :(

There will be an update tommorow. Sorry, it's been a while since I did..

I must be a bad AAR writer.. I thought that by seeing it in the person's perspective it would be cool..

Would anyone care if I shut this AAR down? :(

I think this is a very promising idea, but you only have a couple paragraphs written... unless you are doing a 1944 scenario AAR, you have to write more than that before people will comment.

Thanks for that. This is my first real AAR, and it's kind of hard to see what the people want. But I'll be sure to put in longer updates this time. ;)

But, for now, work and school are getting in the way, so it might be a little slow. Thanks for the patience guys.