• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
pinkus-pils said:
anyone there??

Yes... do not worry the alcahol had finaly worn off and I shall *hopefully* be updating tonight... (famous last words :rolleyes: )

SirCliveWolfe said:
Yes... do not worry the alcahol had finaly worn off and I shall *hopefully* be updating tonight... (famous last words :rolleyes: )

You spelt Alcohol wrong. You're drunk.

looks like we lost him to alcohol. jim beam, jack daniels, captain morgan, and johnny walker are some of the best friends a guy can have.

well, it is holiday time (christmas). being around family is enough to make anyone drink till the room spins.

i had to give up drinking when i found out the grocery store didn't sell fresh human replacements livers. they told me my original is suppose to last as long as i do and a liver is not something that you can change like oil in a car.

reverse psychology.......in no way am i interested in reading a new update. i do not care where the french army is hiding and no interest in what tricks hasty heinz has up his sleeve. yes, no interest at all.

ha ha reverse psychology.

lifeless said:
i wonder if that actually works...

Not if you say it's reverse psychology...

My friends, I am having troubble writing the next update... it seems that I have lost my love for this AAR at the moment. I had half written an update, but after re-reading found the quality of the said update to be vastly inferior.

Do not fret too much there will be an update soonish... once I've found the will/energy to finish it.

Sorry for any incoveniance

Your Faithful Servant

Sir Clive.

Have you tried making love to a printed copy of the AAR? That might work.

Many regards,
Your most obediant servant
Sir Humphrey.

Sir Humphrey said:
Have you tried making love to a printed copy of the AAR? That might work.

Many regards,
Your most obediant servant
Sir Humphrey.

Oh that's such an odd image...

Excellent AAR Wolfey, I'll be interested in this mod once you finish it.

This is a great AAR, I'm enjoying it very much!:) Only sad I didn't find it before now...