• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
srry for reviving an old tread all ^^

oke i followd the tutorial to create my own country but when i try to load the game it stops loading at initializing Globals and nothing happends (the odd thing is when i press the flag and move to the right i can close, so my pc is working my monitor is just frozen at initializing globals :S)

it might has something to do with it that i have that combi mod installed over my armageddon. but you guys know more them me ;)

oke fixed it, my own problem i guess i did something wrong, i installed the original files again and tried again, now it works perfectly.. well almost. i still have 2 problems xD

1. i have added technology for my country but i can only build transports as naval unites and militia as ground unites :S

2. i added leaders trow the edditor for my country but they dont show up when i deploy troops :wacko:

So if aland is U00 why schould it be named U11 i didnt get it?

My tags were used. (sorry for the very hard answer)

For Krediax: 1. you haven't added the needed tech for that.
2. what is their appearence year?

Cheers

Thanks ever so much for creating this, I made a country named after me with me as the head of state and (based on Stornoway, don't ask why) and took over the world. This wouldn't have been possible without this thread so thanks again! ;)

Hello, i would like to create a country named "Greek Macedonia" using the E3 map v0.3 mod if you are familiar with. Could anyone please tell me what to write in the revolt txt. so as to do that? The provinces if im not mistaken are 411, 412, 413, 1169. :rolleyes:

I believe there are some tabs about the provinces-there you can set various things, including IC.

I don't know what diferences are between the vanilla and the E3 map. Normally, it should be done the same way I wrote in the tutorial...:confused:

Ok so I have this problem (an impossible one??). I want to add Sweden from Armageddon/Abyss into scenarion 1936. I don't have much modding experience except for Soviet Union which I created for Modern Day Scenario II. So how is this done? :S Thanks for the help!

The link for flags and shields doesn't work is there another site for flags and shields?

Possibly, but I have none in my mind at this time. :confused:

Well, I don't have Armaggedon, so I don't know what is the difference between the '36 Sweden and the Arma one. They've got the same tag?

Well Armageddon-Sweden has more areas, different ministers etc. I think Armageddon-Sweden is in files referred as "USG" :S

You just just deactivate SWE, activate USG and transfer all of Sweden's provinces to the new country. No need to worry about other files, 'cause USG already exists.

Thanks for the making this tutorial. I used it to create Transylvania, however Romanian troops always start off inside of their borders. I tried to use the editor to change the location of the Romanian units, but for some reason, I could not change the name of the province that they were in. Any idea how I can get Romanian troops out of Transylvania?

@Karadorde:Well, normally you change the position of your units by changing the ID of the province they're situated in. If not, you've got to manually change it from the Romania notepad file in the Scenario Folder.
@Matixon It seems to be an error with the CHC country-I guess that's one of the Chinesse nations. Hmm, have you tried to modify something around there?