• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Lofman

Safe One
33 Badges
Mar 14, 2002
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • Rome Gold
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Magicka
  • Stellaris
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Age of Wonders
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Cities in Motion
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Deus Vult
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II
As you who have played Magna Terra may be aware of, there are some issues with the terrain map, and they are because the file that is used to create the textures is a complete pain to work with (for one thing it is really huge). But I have began working on it. I am not sure how long it will take but eventually I hope I will be able to upload a colourmap_hires.bmp that can be used to get some sort of terrain textures for this great mod.

I am going for a more simple appearance then vanilla, as while vanilla looks good, it requires much work to create something similar. As I am going for a simpler appearance it will be easier to fix errors or in other ways alter the result. Well lot of words but what are they worth without a view of how it currently looks?

takor5.jpg

You can see some areas that need more work (especially in the upper right corner) but generally I think it looks nice.