• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

The_Batwolf

Recruit
Apr 17, 2021
Is it possible to get an amount adjuster when selling booze to minor factions? (Similar to the way you can adjust money, x1,10,100,1000)
Its a tiny thing but when selling 1000 barrels it takes a while for the number bar to move even when it goes full speed.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Selling all at once or having the 10,100,1000 fast select bar like when you trade for money with NPC bosses would be really helpful.
Later in the game the alcohol flows from breweries really fast and in 3 game weeks I regulary sell around 1000 bottles of whiskey. Selling 1000 bottles takes around 30 seconds which is not a disaster but its really unnecessary to stare at the monitor/TV

• 2Like
Reactions:
Selling all at once or having the 10,100,1000 fast select bar like when you trade for money with NPC bosses would be really helpful.
Later in the game the alcohol flows from breweries really fast and in 3 game weeks I regulary sell around 1000 bottles of whiskey. Selling 1000 bottles takes around 30 seconds which is not a disaster but its really unnecessary to stare at the monitor/TV
have you tried "establish an agreement" feature? i think it aalows you to sell/buy set amount of booze on regular basis.
it in the communication menu with other Bosses. next to establish payment/tirbute and offer protection.

have you tried "establish an agreement" feature? i think it aalows you to sell/buy set amount of booze on regular basis.
it in the communication menu with other Bosses. next to establish payment/tirbute and offer protection.
Yeah I have the trade agreements, but places never take more than 20 or 30 at most. Not helping my 5000+ that I tend to weigh in...

• 1Like
Reactions:
Something definitely needs to be added like this. Another option could be to fix the cursor. If you click in the left stick it will bring up the cursor but you can't interact with the dot or the bar but you can with the arrows on the ends. Why??? It should let you move the dot or jump to the place on the bar you select

• 1Like
Reactions:
Something definitely needs to be added like this. Another option could be to fix the cursor. If you click in the left stick it will bring up the cursor but you can't interact with the dot or the bar but you can with the arrows on the ends. Why??? It should let you move the dot or jump to the place on the bar you select
well, devs are reading. so there is hope.