• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(11145)

Second Lieutenant
Sep 28, 2002
Visit site
There was a thread about this yesterday, and I was really interested in it, but I maybe got a little carried away with suggestions involving Hughy Long's severed head and so on:D :rolleyes: ....ANYWAY, does anyone know the heads of the American Fascist and Commie shadow governments? Canadian would be great too.

Upvote 0
Well for an American shadow cabinet, some of these names seems appropriate(from some of my light research)

John Roy Carlson
Lawrence Dennis(minister of intelligence?)
Philip F. Lafollette(possible head of state)
Charles Lindbergh(Chief of Air)
Father Coughlin
General Wood
Eddy Rickenbacker

I don't know the deep background on some of these people, so they may prove to be poor choices.

M

LOL Father Coughlin I forgot about that dude. He and Lafollette certainly hated the Communists you might be onto something there, but then again they might be just forerunners of Joe McCarthy. There is an ok, if biased, book on the history of American anti-Communism by Richard Powers called *Not Without Honor* that talks about these guys which might help out if anybody has it handy (my copy is 3000 miles away).

I meant Robert Lafollette Jr... lol... ;)

M