• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
AOK. 11 said:
Another part of the Americas falls to Guatemala. I would think the US will now be friendly to you since they do not want to have use additional forces to defend the Panama canal.

Its good to see the first major warship of the new navy. What are your future maritime goals?

GAH!!!!

MONROE DOCTRINE! MONROE DOCTRINE!

No No No No No... FDR will not stand for this forever.

King Nothing said:
GAH!!!!

MONROE DOCTRINE! MONROE DOCTRINE!

No No No No No... FDR will not stand for this forever.

I think FDR will. He has bigger problems indeed. Until the time when Guatemala joins the Axis, this will hold true in my opinion. After that, you are right.

Hopefully Guatemala will not join the Axis until she is ready for war.

on 24/12/'39 our armaments minister stated:
the modernization of our modest empire has started. We cannot fully go for only upgrades of our industry because we first need to secure more resources. So army builds will continue for a while.

meanwhile foreign businesses came with their report:
It seems like the war we have been expecting for quite some time finally broke out. czechoslovakia declared war upon germany and poland quickly came to its aid. meanwhile, soviet union declared war upon germany and his allies.
This is a war of epic scope, and we are still looking which alliance might give us the best opportunities. Maybe citizens of guatemala with family in other countries can give us more news.
A vote on which alliance to join will be issued later on.
VIVA GUATEMALA

Czech refused to bend and war errupted with Poland and the SU joining in. Well, so much for the Axis. :wacko:

Guatemala might end up the most powerful fascist state left after this mess.

Yeah, Germany's not going to last long with that...

I guess this AAR is long dead then? I saw the link from your signature in another thread from Dec. '07 so I'm assuming your still an active user on this forums? How did things turn out for Guatamala? It's always interesting to see what people can do with these tiny countries ^_^

edit: never mind, it clearly states this AAR is closed in your signature >.< Perhaps you should start another.

the game ended in a massive struggle against USA, which could have been predicted from the start.

however, as it goes, I lost my savegames after a hard drive format because of windows problems.

Buy the Panamese Canal from the US, add some cores on south, rebuild and go for oil to Venezuela. :rofl:

I like it. Go Guatemala!

US is to strong for you joinin' the Axis. By this time. In my game as Brazil uniting SA, 16 panzer allied divisions simply landed in Montevideo.

Last edited: