• Crusader Kings II Expansion Subscription

Subscribe to the CK II Expansion and enjoy unlimited access to 13 major expansions and more!

• Paradox Midsummer Sale has arrived! Up to 75% off!

Enjoy some sun and song this Midsummer, but when the sun goes down, the fun doesn't have to stop! Paradox has a festive sale on plenty of games to keep your summer nights going!

June 18th - June 30th
  • Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

unmerged(47162)

Missing my avatar
Aug 4, 2005
maybe you should free the people of villahermosa...;)

unmerged(57914)

King Hussein Nothing, Jr.
Jun 9, 2006
AOK. 11 said:
Another part of the Americas falls to Guatemala. I would think the US will now be friendly to you since they do not want to have use additional forces to defend the Panama canal.

Its good to see the first major warship of the new navy. What are your future maritime goals?

GAH!!!!

MONROE DOCTRINE! MONROE DOCTRINE!

No No No No No... FDR will not stand for this forever.

AOK. 11

The Chancellor
2 Badges
May 4, 2005
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • 500k Club
King Nothing said:
GAH!!!!

MONROE DOCTRINE! MONROE DOCTRINE!

No No No No No... FDR will not stand for this forever.

I think FDR will. He has bigger problems indeed. Until the time when Guatemala joins the Axis, this will hold true in my opinion. After that, you are right.

Hopefully Guatemala will not join the Axis until she is ready for war.

unmerged(47937)

First Lieutenant
Aug 25, 2005
on 24/12/'39 our armaments minister stated:
the modernization of our modest empire has started. We cannot fully go for only upgrades of our industry because we first need to secure more resources. So army builds will continue for a while.

meanwhile foreign businesses came with their report:
It seems like the war we have been expecting for quite some time finally broke out. czechoslovakia declared war upon germany and poland quickly came to its aid. meanwhile, soviet union declared war upon germany and his allies.
This is a war of epic scope, and we are still looking which alliance might give us the best opportunities. Maybe citizens of guatemala with family in other countries can give us more news.
A vote on which alliance to join will be issued later on.
VIVA GUATEMALA

unmerged(47162)

Missing my avatar
Aug 4, 2005
woo! mountain divs! they should be useful in...mountains :p

AOK. 11

The Chancellor
2 Badges
May 4, 2005
  • 500k Club
Czech refused to bend and war errupted with Poland and the SU joining in. Well, so much for the Axis. :wacko:

Guatemala might end up the most powerful fascist state left after this mess.

unmerged(17581)

AARlander
Jun 12, 2003
Visit site
Yeah, Germany's not going to last long with that...

unmerged(89785)

Private
Dec 27, 2007
I guess this AAR is long dead then? I saw the link from your signature in another thread from Dec. '07 so I'm assuming your still an active user on this forums? How did things turn out for Guatamala? It's always interesting to see what people can do with these tiny countries ^_^

edit: never mind, it clearly states this AAR is closed in your signature >.< Perhaps you should start another.

unmerged(47937)

First Lieutenant
Aug 25, 2005
the game ended in a massive struggle against USA, which could have been predicted from the start.

however, as it goes, I lost my savegames after a hard drive format because of windows problems.

wilegfass

Colonel
21 Badges
Nov 9, 2006
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • 500k Club
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Darkest Hour
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II
ahh, you could of just turned communist than tried that.

unmerged(62674)

Captain
Nov 15, 2006
Buy the Panamese Canal from the US, add some cores on south, rebuild and go for oil to Venezuela. :rofl:

I like it. Go Guatemala!

US is to strong for you joinin' the Axis. By this time. In my game as Brazil uniting SA, 16 panzer allied divisions simply landed in Montevideo.

Last edited: