• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Georgian refugees from Russia must be invading. :rofl:

Tsk Tsk. Its always the southerners that start something.

Good luck on your goal of defeating the Brits. Use Canada to force their surrender.

If they would let me into Canada maybe I would.

Always interesting to see the Rebel scum trying to break off from the glorious United Kingdom.

Yes always fun and welcome aboard. Grab a gun and report to General Washington.

yeah i will be so following this! good luck whit killing ze british!

Thanks! Ze Britizh zall b goin down todayz!!!!!

Chapter IV: Turning Point

With General Daniel Jefferson again leading his army against the rebels. He is repelled within days and now it is time for someone new to lead up against them.

EU3_177.jpg

Days after the loss in the South. General George Washington and his men attack and defeat the 4000 British troops and easily take back New Hampshire from the British. Now if only we could spare him to fight rebels.

EU3_179.jpg

Daniel Jefferson now back in his office looks at the battle maps. He spots yet another army from the British. He thus sends another army to reinforce General Washingtons army. With the second army on the way the Americans were not afraid.

EU3_180.jpg

EU3_181.jpg

Back to the rebels. With Daniel Jefferson back in office someone new had to lead the army. After many days of thinking it was decided that General Benedict Arnold would lead the push to defeat the rebels. Only time will tell if this was a good decision.

EU3_182.jpg

Victory! With Benedict Arnold now leading the army it seemed clear that he was a great general and was winning support from the people. With the Georgians heading north and into the capital Benedict decided that he had to chase them or the capital would be destroyed!

EU3_183.jpg

With the string of victories Daniel Jefferson was happy. Until he looked at the northern battle maps. There were several British armies headed into the country. With Washington having many victories and much experience it was decided that he could handle the British in New Hampshire while the 2nd Army would destroy the other British armies coming from the north.

EU3_184.jpg

And the last battle that Benedict had won was the last for the rebels. They were totally destroyed and Benedict was a national hero. Now he would have to report to the southern front to attack the British lands without forts.

EU3_185.jpg

Last edited:
Ah bloody hell! The yanks are winning. We need more soldiers, so get your gun and report to General Cornwall mates!

Beware the advent of Earl Sandwich, once he invents his eponymous snack the British will be unstoppable

very nice so far! got my gun and heading to General Washington as we speak! haha

Yes we need all the men we can get and welcome aboard!

Ah bloody hell! The yanks are winning. We need more soldiers, so get your gun and report to General Cornwall mates!

Traitor....

Beware the advent of Earl Sandwich, once he invents his eponymous snack the British will be unstoppable

Not the sandwich anything but the sandwich!!!!

Say, Mr. Arnold seems to be doing well. Why not marginalize his contributions and make him guard West Point?

He's not that great. If anyones going to West Point its Washington.

Very fun AAR. I'll adopt some of your strategies for my next go as the USA.

I smell a revolution.

Actually, "rebels" popping up in the south makes sense, a good third of the country was against the independence movement....one third for it and one third just trying to stay out of the way and stay alive.

Excellent stuff thus far, Benedict Arnold is surely making a name for himself in the south, must keep a watchful eye on that one! :p

Drive the British and Loyalist scum off the face of the entire North American Continent, well, at least the in the colonies! Keep up the good work! :cool:

Hey great work man, just keep it up until the British realise they should have never left their little island:D

An AAR isn't dead 'til two weeks after an update.
This one's just in a coma.

dude u should watch your back since arnold betrayed the americans xD. i love this AAR so much!

Indeed!

Very fun AAR. I'll adopt some of your strategies for my next go as the USA.

I hope you do a better job than I do. I am not that great of a gamer.

I smell a revolution.

Actually, "rebels" popping up in the south makes sense, a good third of the country was against the independence movement....one third for it and one third just trying to stay out of the way and stay alive.

Yeah. Only some of the states were happy to be in the Union.
Excellent stuff thus far, Benedict Arnold is surely making a name for himself in the south, must keep a watchful eye on that one! :p

Drive the British and Loyalist scum off the face of the entire North American Continent, well, at least the in the colonies! Keep up the good work! :cool:

Thanks I will! MWAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHAAHHAAHHA!!!

Hey great work man, just keep it up until the British realise they should have never left their little island:D

That is right! Islands are for people who do not live on a mainland!

No. Well apparently if I'm typing this up it cant be dead lol!

is this AAR dead or what?

Just look up...:rolleyes:

An AAR isn't dead 'til two weeks after an update.
This one's just in a coma.

Indeed. The lack of the update is because I was grounded from video games (and still am) for getting a D in science class. I am a really smart boy but I am forgetfull.

The lack of the update is because I was grounded from video games (and still am) for getting a D in science class. I am a really smart boy but I am forgetfull.

Well then get an A ASAP!:D

btw. D isn't the worst, or is it? Like D for a Disaster?:D You know, we Europieans have numbers