• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

WildPeacock

Major
80 Badges
Feb 21, 2012
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Magicka
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Knights of Pen and Paper 2
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Cities in Motion
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • 500k Club
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
Here are some unofficial sub-mods of mine that may help some people with slower computers or people who are uncomfortable with the Expanded Universe in general:

NO AKAVIR
NoAkavir

It completely removes Akavir, Roscrea and Esroniet from your game.

Warning: It may cause some increase in CTDs, I can't pinpoint a cause right now, use at your own risk.

Here is a unofficial sub-mod of mine that may help some people with slower computers or people who are uncomfortable with Atmora in general:

NO ATMORA
NoAtmora

It completely removes Atmora from your game.

Warning: It may cause some increase in CTDs, I can't pinpoint a cause right now, use at your own risk.

Here is a unofficial sub-mod of mine that may help some people with slower computers or people who are uncomfortable with Pyandonea in general:

NO PYANDONEA
NoPyandonea

It completely removes Pyandonea from your game.

Here is a unofficial sub-mod of mine that may help some people with slower computers or people who are uncomfortable with Yokuda in general:

NO YOKUDA
NoYokuda

It completely removes Yokuda from your game.

Also, here is a unofficial sub-mod of mine that may help some people with slower computers or people who only want to play in Tamriel and nowhere else:

ONLY TAMRIEL
OnlyTamriel

It completely removes Akavir, Roscrea, Esroniet, Cathnoquey, Roscrea, Pyandonea, Atmora and Yokuda from your game.

You must unzip to "C:\Users\<Username>\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings II\mod" like you must do with the normal mod. Needless to say, the core mod is needed.

If that installation method doesn't work, you can always paste the sub-mod over the main mod to get the same result. Bear in mind trough, that this alternative installation method is unsupported.

Also, keep in mind that due to the basic nature of these files, they should be compatible with all and every version, game or mod-wise.

P.S: Those Sub-Mods are my complete responsibility, the Mod Team may help you with them, but it's not supported. Please ask questions directly to me.

Last edited:
Are those supposed to be 0.1.4 compatibile? May be worth adding this info, as I imagine you could be getting such question quite frequently in few days :)

Are those supposed to be 0.1.4 compatibile? May be worth adding this info, as I imagine you could be getting such question quite frequently in few days :)

Thanks for the reminder, I added the info there. Not much to say trough, these files are simple "blank files" to replace the ones with the real information, so they should be compatible with everything.

Thank you very much for your work here, I am enjoying very much the Tamriel-only version of your sub-mod!

Thank you very much for your work here, I am enjoying very much the Tamriel-only version of your sub-mod!

You're welcome, it's fully understandable that some people might not want to play in our expanded universe, Tamriel is a very interesting place by itself after all.

The landmass will still be there regardless. "No Akavir" simply means that there's no people, no events, no history, no nothing. Don't start mucking about with the game files, otherwise you'll need to reinstall the mod.

Yeah, sorry I meant there are still people there, courts titles and all

If the Sub-Mod don't loads after the Main Mod, then that may happen. In that case (and only if you TRULY need) you can copy-paste the sub-mod directly into the Main Mod install directory and replace the Main Mod files. It's not a supported install method so I can't help you if it goes wrong.

Set up a shortcut with a target line similar to this one: "<games folder>Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings II\ck2.exe" -mod=mod/ESM.mod -mod=mod/<name>.mod. The second mod name should be the one listed inside the .mod file.

Akavir is pretty good now that they added the po tun tigermen, and the game seems faster than ever. Just saying, for anyone that's coming back to EK and wants to play without akavir.

I'm not a huge fan of it myself, but with Korba's amazing colour map and last summer's upgrades to my PC, I never need to look at it anyway. :)