• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I read someone say that Amalfi persists because of them having seniority succession - if I recall correctly. If there's any truth to that, could a temporary work-around be to change other republics into that too?

In any case, thanks so much - great to see someone doing this, while Paradox for some reason isn't :/

Indeed. I don't think it's something I can fix aside from putting in a decision where if you fit the qualifications, you can enact it for 'free'.

The issues with Republics are their succession, the code for is hardcoded. Although I wonder...
Doesn't matter anymore. I just went into the save and changed law=feudal_administration to law=imperial_administration or something like that!

For some reason, the pagan homeland attrition penalty is now getting removed at Mil Org level two instead of four. Not sure where this is defined, though.

Should be in common/technology.txt.

Should be in common/technology.txt.
That's where I expected it to be, but this is all that is listed for the relevant tech:
Code:
	TECH_RECRUITMENT = {
		modifier = {
			GLOBAL_SUPPLY_LIMIT = 1.0
			LAND_MORALE = 0.5
		}
	}

It's in defines.lua, NTechnology section, PAGAN_HOME_ATTRITION_REMOVAL_LEVEL tag. 2.1.6 value was 4.0, 2.2.0 value 2.0.

It's in defines.lua, NTechnology section, PAGAN_HOME_ATTRITION_REMOVAL_LEVEL tag. 2.1.6 value was 4.0, 2.2.0 value 2.0.
Thank you.

Wonder if the change was intentional...

Beta patch up. Pdox says they've fixed the viceroy bug. I probably won't take a look until HIP updates.

Just to confirm something - this wont help anyone with a pre-existing save game right? I can only seem to get the decisions to fix Viceroyalty UI and IA to appear on a new game as Byzantines started under 2.2 and the CM DLC. When I reload that new game later the decisions still appear. Which is good. Whenever I load my current Byzantine save game started prior to 2.2 and the CM DLC (and prior to this mini-mod obviously), the decisions to fix the Viceroyalty UI and IA never appear so it cant help.

Or am I missing something?

Hi, just quick question does the fix for viceroyalties work also for save games? I am not sure whether I didnt install the patch correctly or whether the problem is that I am using some mods, or whether it just not applies for savegames. Thanks

Hi, just quick question does the fix for viceroyalties work also for save games? I am not sure whether I didnt install the patch correctly or whether the problem is that I am using some mods, or whether it just not applies for savegames. Thanks

Yes.