• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(37369)

Recruit
Jan 1, 2005
I started a game as Germany under the 1936 scenario. Before the war, I influenced the US to become more and more fascist. During the war, around when I was invading England directly after taking France, I got the US to join the Axis. Not long after that, I completed the conquest of England and Ulster, and the UK broke its alliance and joined the Axis. Iraq, Bhutan, Oman, Yemen, and Nepal are listed as also being Axis now, but they are still hostile, being shown as red under the diplomatic screen and that they continue to fight me. Australia, France, Canada, South Africa, Belgium, and the Netherlands are still listed as Allies, and they fight as well. The UK is the only one that is now friendly. Now, the big problem is I get an error when I load the saved game, and when I click ignore, the game loads and I am unable to bring any additional countries to my alliance. Anybody know whats up?

Upvote 0