All the Necroid portraits so far

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Also, you're saying Jeff isn't cute?
Jeff the Neckless Necroid is about as cute as toothpaste being squeezed out of its tube.

Can Jeff fight gingivitis?

Does Jeff have minty breath?

• 2Haha
Reactions:
There's the 'fishbowl' thats kinda cute.
tenor.gif

The art team really upped their ante with this pack.
Although, I do fear that the previous portraits might suffer for not being up to par with these.
But that's just my opinion.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Can’t wait for this to release so I can make the Church of Jeff.

• 2Haha
Reactions:
I'd love to be able to enjoy these new portraits, but porting lithoids back to 1.9 is such a nightmare, I may never make it with that one, I wouldn't dare to try another lol.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I'd love to be able to enjoy these new portraits, but porting lithoids back to 1.9 is such a nightmare, I may never make it with that one, I wouldn't dare to try another lol.

Am i the only one that likes the game even with all the problems it has? :confused:
Yes, i am :D

In other threads, i don't remember which ones, there was a talk about how to put the lithoids portraits in 1.9 and of people wanting to do the same with the art assets of Necroids. If you look up on that maybe you can find some good advice to make things a little less nightmarish :)

• 1Like
Reactions: