• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
For HOI2, I do not plan to develop the mod at this point. It works for the first few years but tends to get into trouble about 1956. If the Vietnam events are eliminated it could go further. It's still useful for things like plotting PuYi's dream or the comeback of the Soviet bear, etc. Further development will take place on the AoD platform and I'm going to let Samilou give his ideas for most of the enhancement.

untill 1956? that is pretty far already.

I am working on one right now. But don't expect anything remotely close to perfection. It is progressing slow too, but I've made it a school project so it will have to be done before spring next year, or I will fail that course.

Wait, your course subject is to actually do a lil modding for a game u like? Are u frkkin kidding me? :D

There are some residual bugs I haven't gotten around to fixing. Sorry. Right now the only version actually functional is the one for AoD. That's a different link in my sig--I'm up to 0.18 for AoD and working on 0.19

I found that there are so many Qing leaders in same face....

ScreenSave0-2.png

So where can we download the Fatherland scenario from?