• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hallo is it possible to add an option to refuse to give your part of germany over to the allied ocupation zone when starting at the 1945 start date as the UK? Rigth now i just get an event that forces me to give it away. I shuld be able to say no in exange for maybe losing relations with the US and gaining diessent maybe. Allso the air refuling aircraft that you can add to your bombers dose not accualy give dem more range. It lowers their rang to 1000 km.

Last edited:
I've been playing DH AIO lately again. I've noticed that the Soviet Union AI in AIO is spamming aaaaaa lot medium tanks and inf, each 0.1 IC only. I know that many modders use 0.1 IC unit production to improve the AI, or to improve a historical outcome, but come on. That many units for 0.1 IC each makes Russian conquest rather pointless, doesn't it? I believe it's 15 tanks, 15 inf, and 15 mil? Or 20 each type. On top of the normal unit production.

Where is this event scripted? What event is this? Is it 3183196? Because 3183196, 3183197, 3183198, 3183199, etc.?

Or is there a way to tell the AI to build it for more than 0.1 IC?

Or did I mess up the AI because I've attacked the Soviets in December 1939? After I took both France and Poland, and Norway and Denmark. Lots of events have have a start date, so a war that early may have caused issues for the scripted content, maybe.

Hi, here is my DB update ver 1.3 for AIOne.

I tried to remove all free units and increase cost of what was left. Try it.

I am working on ver 1.4 and hope to have it out soon. Bob

• 5Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Also if anyone could tell me if I can use the colorscheme thingy from realityguy's update, well I know I can but how complicated it would be to change it. Is the locarno fix included? I assume so because I saw no difference between the current mods.txt file and the one provided by paflagan.

Thank you for another update bob!

Last edited:
npcjs4F.png

Thanks DrBob for the patch.

Now Germany attacks the USSR in June and not on April 1 as before.
Z476KZc.png

I still have a bug, the troops are immediately defeated when they try to attack this 9th fort, although the organization is complete.

Hi, here is my DB update ver 1.3 for AIOne.

I tried to remove all free units and increase cost of what was left. Try it.

I am working on ver 1.4 and hope to have it out soon. Bob

Works very smooth. Thank you!

Also if anyone could tell me if I can use the colorscheme thingy from realityguy's update, well I know I can but how complicated it would be to change it. Is the locarno fix included? I assume so because I saw no difference between the current mods.txt file and the one provided by paflagan.

Thank you for another update bob!
Hi, I only change the "colorschemes" file in the map/map1 directory. Switch that one file and see if that works.

i thought i fixed the locarno event to be ai also, but not sure.

I think there are some problems, I was playing with Romania, when I see things that don't come back to me:

Image 1: there are two Marshal Ion Antonescu (note: Antonescu I.A. - Antonescu I.V.)

Image 2: the IAR 80 plane was certainly not a biplane like in the image

Image 3 \ 4: I start with the research of armaments and unlock the anti tank, now as you can see in image 4 there is no trace of the anti tank brigade to add to the divisions, what happened?

1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png

I think there are some problems, I was playing with Romania, when I see things that don't come back to me:

Image 1: there are two Marshal Ion Antonescu (note: Antonescu I.A. - Antonescu I.V.)

Image 2: the IAR 80 plane was certainly not a biplane like in the image

Image 3 \ 4: I start with the research of armaments and unlock the anti tank, now as you can see in image 4 there is no trace of the anti tank brigade to add to the divisions, what happened?

View attachment 656609View attachment 656610View attachment 656611View attachment 656612

There is no brigade for anti-tank guns. The tech increases the hard attack for artillery. The first level also decreases the soft attack for arty to represent anti-tank gun replacing some of the howitzers. The IAR image is a simple fix involving fixing the model.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Hi,
1. Those are two different generals although the two pictures represent Ion Victor Antonescu (Antonescu I.V.). Antonescu I.A. is fiction like the generals of many minor countries
2. IAR 80 was neither a biplane nor a jetplane like the icon shows. Right icon is rom_model_13_1 and right picture is ill_div_ROM_12_0 (in gfx/interface/models)
3. anti-tank is not a brigade like in old HOI2 or TRP (great Mod) but gives bonus to hard-attack to infantry, mountain and to Art brigade like said Pasha

Reactions:
There is no brigade for anti-tank guns. The tech increases the hard attack for artillery. The first level also decreases the soft attack for arty to represent anti-tank gun replacing some of the howitzers. The IAR image is a simple fix involving fixing the model.

However, you will agree with me that field artillery is one thing, while anti-tank artillery is another. However, I remain of the opinion that we must add the anti-tank brigade.

However, can you confirm that the field artillery also works as an anti-tank?

Furthermore, in my humble opinion, the problem of the two Antonescus must be corrected

Last edited:
Hello guys, it-a-me again, Reality Guy. I have a birthday present for yall (well, my birthday is tomorrow).

https://mega.nz/file/xL5izbwQ#4OYOMEtOAJ6IN4OSY7NbRiQLpbZWtR46RzSLfVThwPM

On the link above you will find the latest version of All_in_One mod, my favourite, including all the updates posted by:
DrBob, dannyboy2016, commanderx and Paflagon.

That is not all. Included in the file you will find some of my work:
-tioperete's Provincepic project (not up to date, as I saw he posted newest version yesterday after I uploaded the file. You can update it yourself, it's a cool addon).
-New color scheme, darker and much more interesting.
-Change in tech teams; max is now 10, min is 3. This is in order to keep up with huge number od CWTT techs.
-Space button pauses the game.
-UK now annexes Newfoundland, not just puppets them.
-Fall of France now gives historical partitioning (not giving Italy almost anything- this is vanilla). What Italy used to get here will from now on get in Fall Attila.
-If Iraq doesn't switch sides in a coup, it will join the Allies, thus connecting Africa to India (if Iran also joins the Allies).
-Mobilization is now possible from 1936 (someone edited it to 1938, so it screwed Japan's gameplay bigtime).
-Metaxis line event for Greece now happens only once, giving Greece 3 level forts. This stops Germany getting stuck on Greek level 10 forts (unhistorical).
-Cyprus is now just like in vanilla game, no new provinces which ruined the game.
-Nerfed Communist Chinese forts from level 10 to level 8, giving Japan a chance to conquer them.
-Japan keeps Shanghai, making capture of Nanking historically fast.
-Japan will now not go to war with Soviet Union.
-Attack on Mers-el-Kebir now historical, ie vanilla.
-Fixed Omsk factory event for USSR, reading it as if Omsk is lost as soon as the war starts.

• 8Like
  • 4Love
Reactions: