ALL-IN-ONE Mod RED Version with DrBob 2024 BETA2.0 Release 3-26-2024

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Redwolf915

Major
7 Badges
Aug 31, 2007
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • Crusader Kings II
All-in-one RED Version is my definitive version of All-in-one with modern DrBob fixes.

NEW
Mysterious Time Traveler event chain for post Bitter Peace Russia

AI Japan Auto invasion of Philippines, Singapore and Hong Kong
When Japan declares Pearl Harbor it will also change ownership of all Chinese provinces to their current CONTROLLERS making a run as Soviet China more stable and fun. Note that Soviet China will NOT return Hong Kong to the USSR while Nationalist China will do so.

Upgraded Italian Battleships now granted by event and originals now start removed.
Upgraded UK AI for Africa Campaign NEED FEEDBACK from Italian players
Upgraded Italian AI in response to upgraded UK - Italy still gets smashed
Italy now ALWAYS receives Tunis for fighting France otherwise the Africa campaign only lasts 4 months.

UK will now heavily attack Japan after the fall of Germany
AI Nationalist China will get level 10 forts after losing lots of territory. I've tried nearly everything and this is the only way to get a stalemate in China.
Of course you can always disable the forts in options menu in late 1937
Japan will now surrender faster. Requires being at war with USA AND Soviet Russia and then Taking Okinawa/Ryukyu, Taiwan and Korea is usually enough to trigger the event now.
Soviet Russia now gets more negative modifiers at the start of Barbarossa
Nationalist China will peace with Japanese Indochina

FIXES
AI Germany now always attacks Denmark and Norway
Nationalist China now playable
Even more AI event chances fixed to give the AI the best or most historic bonuses possible
AI Declaring weird wars like Soviet China vs Hungary solved
Almost EVERY AI file has been adjusted

KNOWN ISSUES
AI Japan doesn't push very far into Burma.

New Options Menu:
Toggle AI Auto Sealion instead of just sleeping it
Destroy level 10 Chinese forts

DOWNLOAD

MIRROR

FULLY COMPATIBLE with my in color ministers and leaders mod below.

Special Thanks to all developers and playtesters @Goth47eb @RealityGuy @DrBob @Amberle @Pasha @Inquerion @jamiroquai000 @giang trung 123 @Paflagon @Strizimon

If I missed your name try to remember I'm senile.

Last edited:
  • 8Like
Reactions:
will it be today? and what will it contain? That is, are you going to see any new content?
I've integrated DrBob and trung that did AI work into my old AllInOne. Had to do major editing because Germany wanted to ally Turkey and declare war on Lithuania in 1934.

Running a handsoff game now

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
will it be today? and what will it contain? That is, are you going to see any new content?

I imported and optimized lots of AI files. Majors will focus their spying on stealing blueprints. No one likes having their minister assassinated or having their tank delayed causing an immersion killing reload. I'd rather the AI get blueprints, so let me know how this goes. Majors will focus on building lots of infantry with artillery and special forces brigades which should increase the difficulty. Majors have their technology research opened up to allow nukes and other things.

The new AI file made Japan sweep China in 3 years or less, so I had to make some compromises with giving Nationalist China free land doctrine tech and artillery brigades. That's what I spent the whole day doing letting the computer run simulations. China is NOT balanced for a single player run TODAY, but everyone else seems fine. Feel free to play anyone else. Germans reliably lose WW2 in dramatic fashion like I originally designed. Unlocked British expeditionary forces for 1940.

If I get my other hard drive to plugged up I have some crazy event chains for Soviets losing WW2 and quickly rebuilding thanks to a time traveler. Yes it's foolish but it keeps the game going for a German player. Probably a few other fixes that never made it. I either had the China war balanced or I had them hide on a single VP behind Yunnan. It's an interesting stalemate now. Pretty sure I made Mao Zedong a stronger general or something.

Random alliances and war declarations from Turkey, Greece, South Africa, Romania and Ecuador fixed. I've learned more about AI files from working on other mods.

Brand new fresh country colors. Restores some nations to Vanilla colors and gives others brand new colors based on their flags.

• 3Like
Reactions:
Thanks! Time to return to Hoi2: Darkest Hour to try new version of this legendary All in One mod, brand new "What if Germany Won WW1 alpha" as well as new update for "Project Italy" (it's actually few months old but I didnt' have the time to play this new version).

Nice to see this classic game still alive. I like to return to it from time to time, even in 2023.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Have not looked into it yet... Did you build this up from gold or from the other version? I think gold messed up the ic values and the terrain of provinces.
Gold is the version where RealityGuy split off from me and wanted to rebuild everything. Red Version will be my vision from Spring 2022. I'll work on it more once I have more playtest reports. This is supposed to be the most painful Germany experience. I can't beat it without nukes and manually controlling Italy.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Gold is the version where RealityGuy split off from me and wanted to rebuild everything. Red Version will be my vision from Spring 2022. I'll work on it more once I have more playtest reports. This is supposed to be the most painful Germany experience. I can't beat it without nukes and manually controlling Italy.
Sounds good, i think gold unintentionally messed some things up (like finland and others with 5 ic or so, making german allies useless) and your "normal" version was alright in regard to this. Will this work for later startdates? I know a lot of events will fire up at the start i dont mind haha i just want a challenge for 1942/43/44 scenario.

Italy starts with 4 BB3 which should be upgraded by event. 2 should become BB6 (they went into reconstruction from 1933 to 1937) and the others should become BB6 or maybe BB7 in 1940 (1937-1940). I think all mods get this wrong in some way because its annoying to write events just for these ships.

Last edited:
Reactions:
Got a weird situation here Japan is at war with the CW etall but not the USA, and allied with Germany.
Communist China keeps making peace with Finland and then war gets re-declared over-and-over.

Reactions:
Italy faces almost no recistance in North Africa, UK probably needs some event spawned forces if the ai cant manage to prioritize Alexandrias defence. It should not be impossible for Italy but it should be hard and right now its very easy. Such an event obviously should only fire for ai UK.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Italy faces almost no recistance in North Africa, UK probably needs some event spawned forces if the ai cant manage to prioritize Alexandrias defence. It should not be impossible for Italy but it should be hard and right now its very easy. Such an event obviously should only fire for ai UK.
This seems to be a problem in all Paradox games, I see it constantly in HOI 3 and I did in Hoi 4 (haven't played much for around a year so can't confirm if it's still true), and of course in DH.

Downloaded, I'll come back later after I play some observer games. These multi-mods are great but always troublesome from a modding standpoint.
It needs more work on the AI IMO but still definitely playable and based on my last stable release.

Sounds good, i think gold unintentionally messed some things up (like finland and others with 5 ic or so, making german allies useless) and your "normal" version was alright in regard to this. Will this work for later startdates? I know a lot of events will fire up at the start i dont mind haha i just want a challenge for 1942/43/44 scenario.
Later start dates do not work in AllInOne as far as I know. After I have ironed out the bugs in RED version I will eventually create handsoff saves you can use to begin the Cold War.

This seems to be a problem in all Paradox games, I see it constantly in HOI 3 and I did in Hoi 4 (haven't played much for around a year so can't confirm if it's still true), and of course in DH.
Overall it's true, but I don't really get why. As far as I remember, World in Flames did pretty solid AI defense of Egypt. Can't tell if it was by event or something. If so, what's wrong with it? DH anyway is in many ways hard-coded and scripted game anyway.

Overall it's true, but I don't really get why. As far as I remember, World in Flames did pretty solid AI defense of Egypt. Can't tell if it was by event or something. If so, what's wrong with it? DH anyway is in many ways hard-coded and scripted game anyway.
I think my old build modeled this well. I may need to scrap what I got and start again. Japan is just a steamroller.

All-in-one RED Version will be my definitive version of All-in-one with modern DrBob fixes and some NEW fixes from me! Choose any nation except National China (for now). New color schemes. AI builds lots of infantry with artillery and special forces. Spying OVERHAUL the majors' AI should just focus on stealing blueprints now. Let me know if this works.

Excellent.
So, just to make sure, which version of DrBob's overhaul did you take as a base?
And, from what I have seen you doing, we can probably expect many changes and fixes... would it be possible to give the file you offer for downloading a version-number? I'd hate to burden your pixel-account with not necessary downloads.

• 1Like
Reactions: