• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(96838)

First Lieutenant
Apr 13, 2008
Alb1.jpg
Alb2.jpg

Last edited:
Live long and prosper, ehh? :p

I like the style! Keep it up :)

//Saulta

Saulta said:
Live long and prosper, ehh? :p

Yeah, came to me after many long hours of consideration :p

Saulta said:
I like the style! Keep it up :)

//Saulta

Thxs Saulta, try to.

I like it. Albania is a good challenge, especially if the Ottomans get powerful. Good luck!

Ha, cheeky Magyars!

Remember, Kosovo is mainly Albanian-populated ;)

Very nice AAR, it's always good to see someone do such better job that myself would do.

Unleash the sheep! :p

Shortynds said:
Love it! Great humour, keep it up. ;)

Hey thxs, try too (keep it up) just do whatever comes to mind at the time.

likk9922 said:
I like it. Albania is a good challenge, especially if the Ottomans get powerful. Good luck!

Good, definately a challenge, not really sure where I want to take them, theres a hazy vision.

Peleus said:
Ha, cheeky Magyars!

Indeed!

Lord Finnish said:
Remember, Kosovo is mainly Albanian-populated ;)

But its Slavonic culture in EU2.

Lord Finnish said:
Very nice AAR, it's always good to see someone do such better job that myself would do.

Unleash the sheep! :p

Thxs, The sheep are unleashed!

Soon the whole world will learn to fear Albanian sheep! :rofl:

I don't suppose they can go as fast as a horse though...shame... :rofl: :rofl:

I just got the best image of an army of savage Huns riding sheep to face an army of frightened Europeans. :D

If the White Sheep and Black Sheep Turkmen Tribes find out about this land, they'll surely protest due to the illegal use of their national monopoly. Not that they could do anything to stop you. I'd love to see the vaunted Albanian elite sheep guard dogs in action;)

Peleus said:
Soon the whole world will learn to fear Albanian sheep! :rofl:

At least i hope so

Shortynds said:
Just imagine Skanderbeg conquering the world while riding his sheep. :rofl:

likk9922 said:
I don't suppose they can go as fast as a horse though...shame... :rofl: :rofl:

I just got the best image of an army of savage Huns riding sheep to face an army of frightened Europeans. :D

I had similar images :D (if only i could draw), but i think those images helped with the imagination, especially those girls there, they are flying, looks like great fun.

Lord Finnish said:
The papal bastards are hopelessly trying to face the Sheep Cavalry!

Hopelessly? :D

Vandervecken said:
If the White Sheep and Black Sheep Turkmen Tribes find out about this land, they'll surely protest due to the illegal use of their national monopoly. Not that they could do anything to stop you. I'd love to see the vaunted Albanian elite sheep guard dogs in action;)

Could not stop us? You hold Albania in too much esteem :D

vaunted Albanian elite sheep guard dogs ... :D

For that you MUST crush them! Use the sheeps to your advantage! Danes rely on Cows for cavalry, you should be able to outmaneuver them with relative ease ;)

//Saulta

Moving from Albania to Greenland? :confused:

There's a step up! :D