• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Wari Bana said:

yeah? :D

Emperor_krk said:
That's one impressive AI Venice, though.

It has done well thus far.

Duke of Wellington said:
Nice beating of the Mamlukes even without Skanderbeg.

Spain helped out, making landings in the Eastern part of their empire.

Alb30.jpg
Alb31.jpg
Alb32.jpg
Alb33.jpg

Crap :(. Perhaps letting that Thessalonike live and prosper wasn't that much of a great idea? Leaving yourself a province or two in Greece (namely, Hellas and Makedonia) could be useful to you, at least in terms of manpower (IIRC they're both grain provinces, right?), and of course, the number of mainland provs that your enemies may besiege before attacking your capital.
Good update.

Impressive AAR. I hope that you can reconquer your newly gained CoT some day. You should get them back in at least 30 years, so that there will still be a second province populated by Albanians in the world.

Man, Albania's no cakewalk huh? :(

Noo you lost Greenland! :(

Whoa, Albania's situation is lowering more than a kamikaze on fire!
Where is Skanderbeg when you need him :(

I don't understand why the woman is smiling tho.

Emperor_krk said:
Crap :(. Perhaps letting that Thessalonike live and prosper wasn't that much of a great idea? Leaving yourself a province or two in Greece (namely, Hellas and Makedonia) could be useful to you, at least in terms of manpower (IIRC they're both grain provinces, right?), and of course, the number of mainland provs that your enemies may besiege before attacking your capital.
Good update.

Yes you are right, just had this silly idea from the start about keeping Albania 'pure' so to speak. Just didnt want those dirt poor provs.

Shortynds said:
Damn, those Thessa(whatever) are making your life a true hell.

Indeed, better the Turks perhaps :D

Stoertebecker said:
Impressive AAR. I hope that you can reconquer your newly gained CoT some day. You should get them back in at least 30 years, so that there will still be a second province populated by Albanians in the world.

Thxs, not due to happen im afraid.

Duke of Wellington said:
Ouch. That is just getting plain nasty.

Yeah, abit tired of this particular feature in the game.

likk9922 said:
Man, Albania's no cakewalk huh? :(

Perhaps, if you make better decisions than I :D

Peleus said:
Noo you lost Greenland! :(

yeah :(

Lord Finnish said:
Whoa, Albania's situation is lowering more than a kamikaze on fire!
Where is Skanderbeg when you need him :(

Its not quite as bad as all that now. Although Skanderbg reincarnated would come in handy.

Lord Finnish said:
I don't understand why the woman is smiling tho.

Dont read too much into that :D

Is the AAr over then? :(

Glowin said:
well too bad, I quite enjoyed reading this AAR, maybe the best one here.

well thanks, must admit i feel alittle bad about just winding it up like that, i did enjoy playing them and doing most of this AAR...(except the last update, just rushed thru lots of time and wars with just a few pics)

...but now Albania is rich and can become a real force, what could i do to make it interesting? what goals...getting back Greenland would be a big priority, plus I was also considering getting Kingdom of Jerusalem back as vassal and aiding them to conquer the Muslim world...but i dont know...

Once i have infra 5 (mayors), can mint some money freely, build huge fortress's in Albania, and basically become untouchable (well, sort of)...

maybe we can just say this is on hold (for a bit) and see if i can be stirred up enough to continue

Really liked the style you wrote, sad that this is over and hope you'll continue some day. And, if not, you'll make another AAR.

Pity to see this end. Seems to be the fate of Albanian (well, other minors as well) AARs, dying untimely deaths due to getting either completely fucked up or too easy for the player. I'll just say that I liked this a lot in all aspects and that I will certainly await another work from you.