• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(9076)

No. 33 the Mysterious Stranger
Apr 28, 2002
Visit site
I've noticed that a whole load of threads have disappeared from this forum, probably due to inactivity. I'm not sure if there was a topic that covered this region already, but, regardless, there is now. Use this thread to post anything related to the nations of East and Southeast Asia.

I'd like to propose, first of all, that Buddhism be added as a religion. The Tang Dynasty encompassed Buddhism's golden age, after all; it wasn't until the ninth-century that the persecutions began.

Also, just a note on the names: Nan Chao should be Nanzhao. The first name was romanized under an obsolete system.

Event proposals:

China

755 Rebellion of An Lushan.

759 Rebellion of Shi Siming

806 Imposition of military rule over civil structure (player should be given a choice).

859 Rebellion of Qiu Fu.

868 Rebellion of Pang Xun.

874 Rebellion of Wang Xianzhi and Huan Chao.

Nanzhao

794 Offer of alliance to Tang China against Tubo Tibet.

Province/Country Distribution:

China

Place most of the Silk Road territory into a new country file, a vassal of China and in an alliance with it, called Anxi?

Korea

The placement of Korea is completely wrong. The Silla kingdom was in the north of the Korean peninsula, not the south.

Well you can view all threads by adjusting the display options at the bottom of the board page.

Here is a link to the Asian thread