• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Tried it a second time same thing happend again. Heres a screenshot of whats happening

http://i49.tinypic.com/2rfaikl.jpg

Update
Same thing happend the third time when i played as Austria-Hungary. Sorry man but i think you got something wrong with this release version!

Thanks for reporting, I know what causes this, tomorrow or so i will re-update it.

Ok, that's bad, so i will sotp making false promises, sry;)

the thing is that I don't have acces to my modded files (I hate portable hard drives and the peploe who don't returns them brrrr...) so unitil I recover them we are struck ( probaly a month but I dont' know).

And, since HOI3 is crap I was thinking that maybe with the relese of AOD we can have a new version of the mod( and a decent IA without the separators thing) :rofl:

It's no news that this mod's AI, well, sucks. But I remember someone saying, that if you port the 1914 scenario of Victoria:Revolutions to DD Arm, it's much better than what we have now. I'm not going to do it. But I definately think it's worth a shot.

1911 scenario could have 1914 scenario's AI, perhaps as well.

And since 1897's AI is allright, this could also be a huge jump toward an all around decent mod.

It's no news that this mod's AI, well, sucks. But I remember someone saying, that if you port the 1914 scenario of Victoria:Revolutions to DD Arm, it's much better than what we have now. I'm not going to do it. But I definately think it's worth a shot.

1911 scenario could have 1914 scenario's AI, perhaps as well.

And since 1897's AI is allright, this could also be a huge jump toward an all around decent mod.

Do you know how good worked AI of the TGW-Mod (Hoi 1)?

Last edited:
Do you know how good worked AI of the TGW-Mod (Hoi 1)?

I haven't played that in years. And HoI 2 DD I'm sure have added on new factors for the AI, and not compliant with HoI 1 AI.

I once saw this post on this other site that this guy made the organization deplete slower, making the battles as long as possible to realistically simulate the WW1 era battles. I'm not sure if this has anything to do with AI, but it makes the battles more realitsic for that era. I can't remember where I found that post though.