• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

pimparel

Wargamer Fanatic
54 Badges
Feb 12, 2003
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • BATTLETECH
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • BATTLETECH - Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Prison Architect
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
MODDERS/AI's

Generalisimo
*African "European" (Natalia, Oranje, Transvaal)
*Bavaria
*Carlist Spain
*German Minors
*Germany
*Italy
*Sardinia

OHgamer
*African Minors
*British India Eastern Company
*Indian Minors

pimparel
*Argentina #3
*Bolivia #2
*Brazil #4
*Chile #2
*Colombia
*Ecuador
*Japan #4
*Mexico #2
*Paraguay #3
*Peru #2
*Piratini Republic #3
*Portugal #3
*Switerzland
*Texas
*Uruguay #2
*USA #4
*Venezuela

Unknown -x-
*Australia
*Canada
*Denmark
*England
*France
*Hannover
*Prussia
*Russia
*Spain
*Sweden
*Turkey

Obs.: If there is a number after the country, it indicates how many AI's each country have.

Updated on 30/Apr/04
A little more colorfull too!;)

Last edited:
Perfect orginization! I just itching to play a game with all these AI's implemented :D One thing I mentionned to Unkown is we should get rid of the old AI files, or at least move them, just to avoid using the wrong file. This was prompted by the use of the old UK ai instead of Unkowns nice new one :cool:

P.S. For Unknown, if you are doing Denmark and Sweden you should do Norway ;) Probs a cut and paste of Sweden's anyway :)

Last edited:
heh...i have all the "Big Fish" of Europe. Good, good! With less AI's at developement i can modify existing AI's to greater extent. (oh, and you can add USA to the list aswell...because there are some issues between england and usa that need solving) + Canada, Australia AI files can be drawn from basic Engalnd AI so i can handle them aswell.

I've made a Texas too, cause Theo1 was complaining about Texas and UCA alliance.

pimparel said:
I've made a Texas too, cause Theo1 was complaining about Texas and UCA alliance.

I'm not the only one complaining about it. :) (We got some tester comments on the issue, too.)

I haven't had time yet to test the new AI, but will do so either this evening or tomorrow. I'm very thankful to have it available.

Theodotus1 said:
I'm not the only one complaining about it. :) (We got some tester comments on the issue, too.)

I haven't had time yet to test the new AI, but will do so either this evening or tomorrow. I'm very thankful to have it available.

I only mentioned you, cause in the thread that I asked about, you were the one who answered my call. :D

Basically, I increase their neutrality, added some strings to protect the Gulf of Mexico, the capital and go for the port mentioned. I still haven't looked into their performance, but I am looking foward your comments.

Beware!!!!

The Portuguese, now are finally able to realize their dream, to join the Eastern and Western Coast of Africa.

pimparel said:
I only mentioned you, cause in the thread that I asked about, you were the one who answered my call. :D

Basically, I increase their neutrality, added some strings to protect the Gulf of Mexico, the capital and go for the port mentioned. I still haven't looked into their performance, but I am looking foward your comments.

The changes you're describing sound right on target to me. I should be able to get some testing done later today. Once again, many thanks for your help on these issues. :)

Japan

Japan is also finished.

Now, they WILL be going after their National Islands, and hopefully, they will annex Korea and Taiwan.

Hi guys,

Two questions.

1. Is the AI improvement mod still up to date i.e works with latest version of VIP?

2. Where can I find the link to download it?

Garuda said:
Hi guys,

Two questions.

1. Is the AI improvement mod still up to date i.e works with latest version of VIP?

2. Where can I find the link to download it?

This was all incorporated into VIP 0.4 IIRC (maybe even 0.3), there is no separate AI mod based on the material in this thread that I know of.

Ah, thanks very much for the info. :cool: