• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The manual looks nice, somewhat like the old one. Not as much history in it though, like I believe the EU I one had a ton of history notes towards the back, did it not?

So anyway, it does it's job. I've not really messed with it much though.

But seriously, I haven't read it yet...although from flipping through it, it seems the theme with this manual is small. Small screenies, small font and the manual itself is barely larger than a passport.

It has a TOC, no index though. And there's a complete track listing of al the music at the back.

100 pages in total...

Wait till you guys see the map though...very nice...it shows all the provinces, with names, and the country shields along the top abnd bottom. Looks like all of them, but I haven't counted. :D It's about 1 'x3'.

Well, I will say one thing for the manual. Merciful Crap, but it is small!

That is all

Originally posted by treedom

Wait till you guys see the map though...very nice...it shows all the provinces, with names, and the country shields along the top abnd bottom. Looks like all of them, but I haven't counted. :D It's about 1 'x3'.

I really want to see that map. :( Its inclusion is a nice suprise even to the beta testers (this one at least).

The only complaint I have with the map is that it is incredibly hard to read some of the European province names without magnifying glasses.

There isn't an editor but there is text in several files

that describe better what the netries mean and how to edit them. This time, even text.csv has such instructions.

Yeah.. I used to do that too

and it was so cool - then. But now, that seems like work. I hear ya.