• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
...But I want to play it now!

CK2 has also been delayed. It's now released the 14th, meaning almost two weeks apart.
Eeeh?! Now that's rather bad, though I guess I'll have several days unhindered for Jagged Alliance remake. I'd totally rage if it wasn't for that!

It is ç_ç
But we could forgive you if you show us the shiny new icon we'll get as soon as the game keys will be avaible!

check my icons :)

The expansion is about ACW after all.. Would rather have one focused on European unification movements but well, maybe next time..

I was thinking about buying PoN just for that but then I recalled I can't select where they stand. :/

GOD DAMMIT PARADOX I TRUSTED YOU, I fiddlesticksing pre ordered it. and you do this? REALLY?

EDIT: I understand your frustration, but please keep your language civil. Cheers.

Edit: why 7 days though? and not something like 2 or 3?

Well this week was already starting out bad for a few reasons. Might as well get all the suck out of the way this week I suppose and get next better. Cursed NFL results...

Clearly a new beta MP AAR between a USA and CSA player is called for.

Well, I guess I'll just kill another week with Mechcommander Gold / 2. I have been thinking of getting HoI3, and this might make me splurge, but was really waiting for a steam sale.

edit- HoI3 is only 9.99 on steam. Complete pack is only $29.99. Well, if the complete pack goes on sale between now and saturday, i'll splurge on it.

Last edited:
Release date now corresponds with the start of my weekend
smugdog.gif
smugdog.gif
smugdog.gif

smugdog.gif

Thanks for the announcement. It´s unfortunate, but no big deal. After all we are all (or most of us, i presume) adults, who understand that stuff happens and dont want to make that someone who made a mistake feel terribly bad (or even force consequences on him) just for having us wait for another week to play a game - because we all make mistakes from time to time and we all want to be treated kindly, when it happens, dont we?

Thanks for the announcement. It´s unfortunate, but no big deal. After all we are all (or most of us, i presume) adults, who understand that stuff happens and dont want to make that someone who made a mistake feel terribly bad (or even force consequences on him) just for having us wait for another week to play a game - because we all make mistakes from time to time and we all want to be treated kindly, when it happens, dont we?

Indeed!