• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Time for the most important diary entry: Prussia is now proper Prussian Blue color. We also fixed a couple of other colors around the world to be more distinct.

I am really pleased with that! That really is a nice addition in the expansion.

a question about AHD :
will there be paradoxconnect achievments like in eu3 dw?

no, we decided to focus on more features instead

hi devs, i have some ideas... you can awared me with a copy of Vic2AHD, ok? :rolleyes:

1. Button to split armies into single units. (handy when you have to split armies to occupy enemy's provinces)

2. Map mode to see industralised provinces with another colour. (so the more industrialised, the brighter yellow, for example)
3. Map mode to see population map (or density of population) (the same as above, the more density, the brither)
4. Map mode to see which provinces' population is fleeing and which provinces people are going to live.

2, 3 & 4 ideas are because I feel there are plenty of things going on in the game and we just miss them. besides, it'd be handy when choosing a province to add to war goals.

5 Generals list could be sorted by attack / defence / morale points, so we don't need to check all the generals before choosing the desired one for the big battle.

6 Is there any chance we can promote units when we achieve new technologies? Because disbanding 1 million soldiers and recruit the new ones is a bit hard for the clicking finger.

just ideas :rolleyes:

I'll PM you my address (for the copy of Vic2AHD) :D

Are there going to be any more DDs before AHD's release?

yes one today in a bit, after that we'll have some AARs to show play