• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Why a female ruler cannot take her slaves as consorts? A male ruler can even have his slave bear him a legitimate heir. Enatic religions in particular may not necessarily care about the status of the father.
I suspect, without any basis or knowledge to back this assumption up, that it’s either an oversight or a mechanical issue, rather than a deliberate choice.

I suspect, without any basis or knowledge to back this assumption up, that it’s either an oversight or a mechanical issue, rather than a deliberate choice.
Turns out it was a limitation of the targetted decision, which has no clause for Yi-Tish religion taking consorts, lovers, slaves or otherwise, perhaps they can when sieging holdings. Yi-Tish religion appears* to be the only one besides the allowed Pirate, Lady of the waves, Corsair and Drowned god, to feature male consorts. Perhaps it is solely to represent Leng god empress taking two husbands, similar to Targaryen polyamory under the Seven.

*Some other event spawned religions might also have male consorts but I did not check that thoroughly, they cannot take male consorts anyway.

Lovers tend to give between 0 and 2 (usually 0 or 1) children which makes it difficult to have a large dynasty (especially annoying if you want each castle in the kingdom to be ruled by someone from your dynasty)

I have checked the fertility of both the mc and the lover and even if it is high the result is the same, so is clear that it is a mechanic of the mod

Is there any way to change this?

Lovers tend to give between 0 and 2 (usually 0 or 1) children which makes it difficult to have a large dynasty (especially annoying if you want each castle in the kingdom to be ruled by someone from your dynasty)

I have checked the fertility of both the mc and the lover and even if it is high the result is the same, so is clear that it is a mechanic of the mod

Is there any way to change this?

It might be a matter of unmarried lovers who hold no office or lands having their health depleted and being culled as superfluous NPC's. I've noticed A LOT of lovers in vanilla dying of a failing health less than a year after they fall in love with the ruler.

I was gifted the weird book, and went through the "Old Ones" event chain. If I chose to stay with the Seven, does that end the chain or if I have the book it will keep putting out chains for me?

It might be a matter of unmarried lovers who hold no office or lands having their health depleted and being culled as superfluous NPC's. I've noticed A LOT of lovers in vanilla dying of a failing health less than a year after they fall in love with the ruler.
In the new versions the cull can be disabled, so it is not the case, lovers are still alive and fertile but not giving children, even if you choose dozens of times the option "I seek new conquest" I think it is something of the mod to keep Low population, I'm going to check the mod files to see if I find the cause but I don't have much hope since I'm not a modder

Well, it seems that it was my mistake, when my direct liege stopped legitimizing my bastards, I began to select the courtiers with good traits and marry them to have several legal children, many marriage breaks without results led me to the error of thinking that the lovers leave 0-2 children but the case is that the wives do not get pregnant with the seduction focus

this can be changed in wol_seduction_events if it's annoying for someone

Last edited:
How do I get the event that makes Jon a Targyrien?

Thanks vortex and toccs, good to know!

These wars are getting random other chars into them, why is this? Screenshot is an example, but this has happened a few times.

Playing with Rhoynish wars submod.

Attachments

• 20190821194010_1.jpg
    20190821194010_1.jpg
    514,8 KB · Views: 42
Can someone give me the complete list of places, where I can learn how to hatch dragon eggs, please?
I know of:
-Dragonstone
-Oldtown
-Volantis
-Ghis
-Velos (sometimes?)
-Asshai
-The smokeing sea

Go to the events folder and in "dragon_events" you will find them. (starts at id = dragon.60 )

Found it, TY! Does fof mean field of fire? Well and Velos isn't in it at all.

Will there be an official fix soon for the Lannister having Targ bloodline? Also I've seen Baratheons with silver hairs and purple eyes ,i'm sad, I thought the seed was strong with black hairs and blue eyes^^

Something I've just noticed on a few playthroughs: Is "Difficult Pregnancy" supposed to stick around even after the pregnancy ends? The first time I noticed it I thought it might be a bug, but I'm not sure.