• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

knuckey

AGOT Mod
45 Badges
Oct 10, 2010
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Stellaris
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Surviving Mars
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • 500k Club
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Rome Gold
Known Issues fixed for next patch
-----------------------------------

Known Issues to be fixed
-----------------------------
Events/Decisions
-When you are the attacker in a battle and win a duel, the defenders get a morale bonus
-When you are the attacker in a battle and and the defneder flees a duel, the defenders get a morale bonus
-Wildfire can destroy a county causing CTDs

Mega Wars/Wars

Database
-Sometimes some characters are seemingly alive before they are born
-Podrick Payne's ancestry is inaccurate
-Reek (the original one) is still alive in AFFC

Map/Graphics
- Sometimes females lose their hair when wearing helmets

Misc
-Sometimes when fighting with a dragon fighting slows to a crawl, and the enemy no longer loses men
-Sometimes characters inexplicably die of natural causes when other characters die
-Revoking a king tier title causes you to lose 200000 prestige

-Castellan "Improve defense" action doesnt have tooltip

Possible omissions
-A holder of a barony with an alchemist guild can use wildfire against the county holder

Vanilla Bugs
-If you put 6 councillors in the same province the game will crash
-Harry the Heir cannot be of House Hardyng and heir to the Vale both, due to bugged paradox succession laws
-When a Lord Paramount loses an independence war their proper heir is no longer the heir anymore
-If loads of holdings are occupied in a war the game sometimes doesnt take them into account for warscore purposes
-A Lord can form the Lord Paramount title equivalent to his King's title (e.g. a High Lord can form the LP of Vale if a vassal of King of Mountain and Vale)
-Flipping through scenarios at the character selection can screw up the war setups, just restart if it happens
-When joining a side in a mega war you can only join the chosen side's first war
-If you declare a war to depose liege but your liege is is then usurped, the war continues anyway
-Children of Lord Paramounts have the title Lord (from the vanilla king level prince minor title)

Last edited:
Not sure if this would be considered a bug; probably an installation issue on my part. I loaded up the mod but I could not start playing because when I got to the "select a character" screen, Every county was empty, i.e. they all had no character. Any idea what I did wrong? Playing through Steam if that helps.

Really excited to play the mod, looks great and is probably the main reason I bought CK2 in the first place.

Not sure if this would be considered a bug; probably an installation issue on my part. I loaded up the mod but I could not start playing because when I got to the "select a character" screen, Every county was empty, i.e. they all had no character. Any idea what I did wrong? Playing through Steam if that helps.

Really excited to play the mod, looks great and is probably the main reason I bought CK2 in the first place.

What's your checksum? It's supposed to be EXOS. If it's not, reinstall.

Bug - I had a "Trial by Combat" event show up and the outcome was bugged. First off it said that the guy who was fighting as the champion for the plotter I had in prison was dragged up from the dungeon (the champion was dragged up that is), and then I only had one option of who to choose to fight for me, despite the several different choices - every choice was the same guy. Then in the result (my champion lost) it said that "Ser Parman killed Ser Parman" (or words to that effect). Sorry - I clicked through it and continued and didn't let it bother me, so I don't have the actual sequence of screens.

Last edited:
After playing a couple of years as Eddard Stark and Rhaegar Targaryen, I decided to try out the Night's Watch. I promptly crashed as soon as I clicked play. No idea what caused it, ran fine as Ned and Rhaegar

Playing as Dorne, After an abortive attempt for independence, surrendering put the king on the iron throne in my dungeons rather than my lord paramount in his ( the tooltip said that would happen )

Bug - I had a "Trial by Combat" event show up and the outcome was bugged. First off it said that the guy who was fighting as the champion for the plotter I had in prison was dragged up from the dungeon (the champion was dragged up that is), and then I only had one option of who to choose to fight for me, despite the several different choices - every choice was the same guy. Then in the result (my champion lost) it said that "Ser Parman killed Ser Parman" (or words to that effect). Sorry - I clicked through it and continued and didn't let it bother me, so I don't have the actual sequence of screens.

Can also confirm the same/similar outcome bug with Trial by Combat, my champion lost and i received the message "Areo Hotah killed Areo Hotah"

Playing as Eddard the tooltip for the ambition to see my dynasty on the Iron Throne says it would give me +25 relation with Aerys II. Shouldn't it be negative?

Last edited:
The High Septon has no name. His heir is High Septon II, III, and so on.

The Dragonstone port is directly under the levy 'spawn', making it difficult to click

e: must have forgotten that detail.

Last edited:
Playing as Wyman Manderly, Eddard Stark keeps inviting me to Feasts and Tourneys in Kings Landing. Whilst I am sure the new King Robert wouldn't mind Ned using his halls, its hard to maintain Wymans obesity when he is talking to and from Kings Landing every month!

I also seem to be invited to every Lord Paramounts tourneys, meaning I am attending sometimes 2-3 a month, sometimes more since my vassals seem addicted to running tourneys as well (obviously I am not taxing them enough!).

Played a mini-MP game with me as Iron Islands (greyjoys) and Sneaky as Westerlands (lannisters). Aerys died, and Rhaegar won the war by capturing Robert in battle. I was fighting for independence at the same time, while everyone else were in the civil war. I promtly got in war with every king and emperor title in the world once the war of the usurper was over (working as intended), but then only the Westerlands became a vassal of the iron throne, while every other lord paramount stayed independant. Bug or working as intended? I don't know. I think it said that every realm would be reunited into the iron throne once a rebellion was over.