Dire Penguin Overlord
- Jun 12, 2018
Over the last few months, we have seen many new Empires arise and flourish. From Dvars taming Tyrannodons to Shakarn riding mechs; every commander seeks their own way towards glory. Those victories are not without setbacks; sometimes caused by issues that are outside of a commander's power to fix. This is where we come in with another update!
As mentioned in our 'Mission Accomplished' debriefing, active development of Age of Wonders: Planetfall has ended but we are committed to supporting the game where necessary. We want to thank everyone for the continued support and feedback on the forums! While our active presence in the community has ramped down; we still regularly check incoming posts and reports.
Meanwhile, we are hard at work on new exciting things and while having no announcements at PDXCon, we will be participating in a couple of Panels! Check out the PDXCon Remixed Agenda for details. See you there!
Stay tuned and enjoy, Commanders!
V1.404 - Update Notes
- The Psi-Fish Hunting Grounds planet trait now forces the planet to be continents and disallows changing of game settings to prevent issues with Psi-Fish dwelling spawns.
- Fixed the Masking Frequencies planet trait not working
- Fixed not being able to choose the default Phoenix Walker requisition item as Vanguard, Amazon, Shakarn or Syndicate
- Fixed not being able to buy high level vehicles using Renown in certain situations
- Fixed evasion bonus from the Skitter ability not resetting after Undo
- Fixed Undo allowing you to circumvent the effects of Panic and Captivate
- Fixed that applying Impaired on a unit would reset cooldowns and once per combat abilities from the disabled mods
- Fixed a crash that occurred when you would Undo a move in combat after moving away from a hazard
- Fixed issue where campaign missions could sometimes not be ended
- Fixed that the Forgotten NPC Faction would sometimes not be present in the Obolus-5 campaign mission
- Fixed that the Futurist achievement could no longer be unlocked
- Fixed issue where buying a grail cypher from an NPC faction would not deduct its influence cost
- Fixed occupied Shakarn and Oathbound colonies having access to previously built turret defenses unlike the other races
- Fixed Soul Beacon Maelstrom not giving Essence Charges to friendly units
- Fixed issue where operations that are being primed would not update when the amount of casting points available changed
- Fixed an exploit caused by repeatedly aborting the production of a Colonizer unit
- Fixed an exploit related to the Immaculate Breeding Ground Emergent spawn
- Fixed that certain actions and events could end up blocking the victory screen (both in the Galactic Empire and scenarios)
- Fixed multiplayer going out of sync by viewing the invasion forces in the Diplomacy screen
- Fixed a crash that could happen during an AI turn in the late game
- Fixed various instances where the AI could get stuck in their turn (which would leave you stuck at “Opponents are moving”).
- Fixed issues with higher quality settings on M1-based Macs