• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
if the laser tank had been like this in the release version of the game i have my doubts that anyone would be asking for it to get made into a sniper unit instead. if you think it's too weak in its current role, what would you like to see changed? more damage? more armor? what t3 units are you comparing it to?

I love all balance and quality of life changes, great work!:D
Not so fond of a few of the visual changes, especially as they don't come with options to turn them on or off. Specifically the unit outlines and screen-edge tinting in combat are very distracting to me and damage what was, for me, a very clean and beautiful visual style with details everywhere to focus on.
I hope there can be options for these, like the world map view has them!

Not so fond of a few of the visual changes, especially as they don't come with options to turn them on or off. Specifically the unit outlines and screen-edge tinting in combat are very distracting to me
The Tactical Combat field of vision/fog of war/whatever we may call does indeed not come with a option turn it off, however the Unit Outlines can be disabled in the World UI options.