As we are about to get ready for PDXCON we have an update for the Ankylosaurus patch. The Ankylosaurus 2 update fixes gameplay, multiplayer and interface issues. Of course we have already been working on cool stuff for you folks. For more about that come find us in Berlin at PDXCON; if you can't make it, keep an eye on PDX news & updates on social media!
V1.006.1 - Ankylosaurus 2
• Fixed missing translations
• Fixed issue where sometimes strategic actions, such as “build (forward-)base” would not be cancelled when a player was defeated.
• Fixed that disconnecting while kicking a player would cause out of sync issues after a rejoin
• Fixed that you could cancel back to the previous menu while kicking a player
• Fixed that hero and unit icons would sometimes disappear
• Fixed that text in the lists in the Imperial Archives would be offset
• Fixed that you could not call NPC factions to war
• Fixed that the research tree had a big cross when playing with fixed teams