Age of Wonders: Planetfall Gameplay Reveal Stream September 7th

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

emmasterakia

Community Developer
6 Badges
Mar 27, 2018
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • BATTLETECH - Digital Deluxe Edition
moptUh9.jpg

Good afternoon! Today we have some great news to share with you all. It's finally time to show you some new footage and invite you to the first official Planetfall Gameplay Stream!

This event will take place on September 7th, 18.00 CEST/12 NOON ET right over at https://www.twitch.tv/paradoxinteractive.

The livestream will later be published on our Youtube channel, so for those of you who can't make it, fear not!

We hope to see you on stream!

Cheers,
Emma

Last edited:
"Hey guys, we're starting a live stream in five minutes. Come on over to our channel and watch us!"

Anyway, the time works great for me, but I am certainly curious as to how long you guys expect the stream to be? @emmasterakia

The longer the better, in my mind, but I'm expect it won't be longer than, say, four hours. That, and the first thirty minutes or may be spent on an analysis of the map customizing and faction creation screens. Maybe they'll even let audience input into which faction and secret tech gets played! Unless they just do an in-media-res kind of thing, loading up a game, or starting the stream with the game already running.

This, very much this! :D
Still great news! Looking very much forward to next Friday.

Now who will be doing the stream? Lennart? Djurre? Tom? Arno?
Throw us a small bone here.
(in the Planetfall Discord)
"emmasterakiaToday at 8:17 AM
We have Lennart joining us for this reveal, so you do not want to miss it!"

I missed it :( when it becomes available on youtube, can it be posted here (as announcement or link) or on the pertinent topic? That would be awesome for the people who missed (and probably for others that want to re-watch some fragments)
Cheers