• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ok thank you! With vanilla no problems

When you have downloaded and extracted the newest version of AoT in the mod folder check that you have a savegames folder too, e.g.
for me it´s:
G:\Paradox\For the Glory\Mods\FTG_Timur\Scenarios\Save Games

The harddrive and name at the beginning will be different on your computer.

Hi i just recently bought EU2:FTG on steam, had the save game issue all mods, updated to patch 1.3b and updated AGCEEP to most recent and those appear to be working, as long as i used enhanced shields. I have issues with the AoT with alot of missing cultures when i try to load it up then crash. I updated AoT with the patch on the first link, currently at a loss what else to do.

Hi i just recently bought EU2:FTG on steam, had the save game issue all mods, updated to patch 1.3b and updated AGCEEP to most recent and those appear to be working, as long as i used enhanced shields. I have issues with the AoT with alot of missing cultures when i try to load it up then crash. I updated AoT with the patch on the first link, currently at a loss what else to do.

Age of Timur is still only compatible to FtG 1.2 and has not been updated to work with the changes in FtG 1.3.
You can work around that if you install FtG 1.2 and then copy the files that were changed in FtG 1.3 to the AoT folders (e.g the ones with cultures and religions).
Mods first use the files in their own modding folder and if a file is not there they fall back to the file from the vanilla game. You can see that in the file moddebug.txt in the /logs folder when you have
moddebug = yes in the settings file.