• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
We should use mIRC to coordinate pregame and rehosts. It's a simple chat program that can get us all in the same room.

http://www.mirc.co.uk/get.html

Open the program, type your name and select a random quakenet server.

When you connect type /join #ftg

edit: ventrilo works well also.

Honestly I'm at a loss here.

I have all my ports open, the game runs fine in single-player, I have the latest C++ download and I can play EU2 online without crashing. I don't know what more I can do here.

It seems we will have to go back to EU2. For The Glory is not suitable for multiplayer... yet.

Are we really giving up this game already? After we managed to get drake working again?

We keep crashing. If it is not drake, it is someone else. As much as i do not want to go back to EU2, it seems it is what will happen.

well we tried for 3 hours, didnt work, not much we can do.

Ok, but we did get it going for a bit there with 7 players. I don't see why we should give up. Maybe try a smaller game instead with people we know can connect.

We keep crashing. If it is not drake, it is someone else. As much as i do not want to go back to EU2, it seems it is what will happen.
We narrowed things down to dane and/or Engel, as far as I saw it. Krisz managed to get 7 people joining, excluding drake, engel, cg, dane and 1 more. I got drake and cg into the game. So that leaves dane and/or engel, right?

Our time shouldn't be wasted. We had some results; we should build from them. We still have almost 1 hour left of time that all of us dedicated to the game anyway, right?

I'm game.

what results? I could play with you but not with kriz. Drake could play with me and dane but not with kriz .

but kriz and drake couldnt play in hamachi

but kriz and drake couldnt play in hamachi

i kinda didnt join by hamachi ip and couldnt find him in lan, might be better with hamachi ip :x

i think our operating system might have a effect to this shit, what is everybody using ?
i got win7 64bit